List of Some Valuable Stones and Gems

The gemstone is a precious stone, which is used in the jewelry items to make it adorable. The gemstones are categorized according to their different quality, cut, size, and accuracy. There is a list of some special and Valuable Stones and Gems  that given below:

1) Aquamarine: It is a light blue colored gemstone, which mainly found in the granite rocks. It is famous for its excellent clarity and transparency.

2) Morganite: It is a peach-colored semi-precious stone of Beryl family. It is important because of its highest quality hardness, which ranges from 7.5 to 8.

3) Sapphire: Sapphire stone is a precious stone of blue color. It belongs to a person who born in September. It is also available in different colors according to their impurity level.

4) Opal: It is a white-colored stone of silicate mineral family. It is known for its amazing play of colors.

5) Emerald: It is a green-colored precious stone. It used in different kinds of jewelry items, like pendants, earrings, engagement rings, or any birthday gift.

If you wanted to get any other information related to these Certified Gems, then please visit at the official website of Skyjems. It is an online jewelry store in Canada, which offers one of the best collections of the gemstone. They provide gems in different sizes and shapes, in which customers can choose according to their needs. You can check the jewels and can also book it online. They also provide shipping facilities so that customers get their products without any headache.