Prologue

THIRD PERSON-

THIRD PERSON-

"Be save you two." Their mother said to them as they prepared to take off. The two siblings smiled at her. "Okay, we promise." She ruffled their heads, making them pout and groan. "Ah, mom! P-please stop." She gave a faint laugh as she placed her hands back to her sides. "Alright...I'll see you two tomorrow evening." Both siblings nodded and waved, at their mother. Their younger siblings ran to her side waving as well.

They both walked towards a trail they knew too well, since, they walked along it very often.

"I can't wait to see Nezuko, Tanjiro, Hanako, Shigeru-" the younger of the two was cut off by a soft chuckle. "Someone's excited." The younger teen jumped onto a random, fallen log. "Of course I'm excited! Aren't you?" The boy asked the other as he balanced himself on the log. "Well, yes, of course. Who wouldn't be excited to visit their cousins?"

The the boy with the navy Kimono stopped on the log, turning his body to his older brother. "Um..people who don't like their cousins?" The boy with swan pattered kimono walked to his brother, smacking him on the head.

"Ow! [Y/n]! That hurts..." he rubbed his head in pain. The other gave a tsk' and crossed his arms. "You shouldn't say things like that, Kaito. You should always care for your family...even if they act like assholes...like you."

The younger boy gave an irk mark. "Take that back [Y/n]!" He gritted his teeth as his fists turned white. Quite a temper he had. The other boy smirked, oh how he loves to tease his brother. "Why should I? Considering that you're a bottom- OW! Keitaro?!"

The raven haired boy smirked back, seeing his older brother rub his head. A bump growing there "What? I didn't do anything." And with that he balanced his self on the log again, ignoring his brothers curses and yells.

♖ ♞ ♝ ♛ ♚ ♝♞ ♖

"Morning, Mrs. Kamado!" The two boys waved at their aunt as she waved back. "Morning you two. How was the trip?" The taller of the two brothers, rapped his arm around the other, ruffling his hair. "Pretty good. Especially having this twerp to join." The raven haired boy groaned in annoyance. "[Y/n]..please stop. You're messing up my hair!"

The boy named [Y/n] let go of the hold on his brothers neck. Putting his hands up in surrender. Their aunt chuckled at the two boys antics. "Tanjiro will be out in a moment, he's preparing the baskets." The two boys nodded.

"Kaito! [Y/n]! I missed you guys!" The boys turned their heads at the direction of the shout. They soon realized who it was. "Takeo! Morning!" Both teens greeted at the same time. Both boys crouched down to Takeo, he tackled both of them in a tight hug.

"It's only been a month, Takeo-Chan." Said [Y/n]

"A month? That's too long!" Replied Takeo.

The three boys laughed and giggled together. "Morning everyone." The boys stopped their bustling as they heard a familiar voice. "N-Nezuko! Hello!" Keitaro waved at the girl walking up to them. "Hello Kaito. It's nice to see you and [Y/n], again." The older of the two brothers smiled as he closed his eyes. "It's nice to see you as well, Nezuko-Chan."

She smiled and nodded. "Now..what's taking Tanjiro so long?" The boy in the swan kimono questioned as he rested his arms behind his head. "Yeah, if we don't head out now, it'll get dark before we make it to the Village," Said the other boy in the navy kimono.

"I seen him walking this way a few moments ago. It won't be long." Said Nezuko. He nodded at her, closing his eyes for a moment.

"Sorry for the wait. One of the baskets have been broken, so I had to fix it." The four children turned to the voice.

"Tanjiro!" The two brothers leaped at him causing him to land on the ground. "G-guys..too h-heavy!"
Tanjiro gasped out. The two boys laughed and got up. "Sorry about that Tanjiro-kun. We just haven't seen you in a while." The Burgundy haired boy shook his head with a smile. "No, it's fine. It's not everyday you get glommed by your cousins." They all shared a laugh.

"Now, let's get going before it gets dark." Said Keitaro as he picked up one of the baskets full of coal. The boys all nodded, doing the same thing.

The three boys walked into the woods as they told each other story's and jokes. Laughing here and there. It soon became silent when the teen in the navy kimono pointed something out.

"Hey [Y/n]? Why do you always wear that veil over your eyes?"

They all stopped walking.

Tanjiro furrowed his eyes "now that I'm thinking about it..I've never seen your face, [Y/n]- kun."

"Yeah, me neither. And I'm your brother!" Said Keitaro with clenched hands. [Y/n] looked down and played with the sleeves of his kimono. "I don't even know myself. Mother always said to wear it..when I'm out or around you guys." Keitaro kissed his teeth.

"Bullshit."

"A-ah Kaito. Please calm down.." Tanjiro said with slight panic, knowing that the boy had a temper. Keitaro payed no mind to it, he walked towards his brother. "That's the dumbest reason ever! Why would our mother try to hide your face from us?" He started into his brothers veil. "Take it off."

"W-what? But moth-"

"She's not here...so take it off."

Tanjiro tried to stop him but Keitaro cut him off. "Shut up Tanjiro. This isn't about you." Tanjiro's eyes flickered with shock as he quickly looked down. Keitaro faces [Y/n] again. "I said take it off!" His brother took a step away from him. "No! If you want to know so badly then ask mom when we come back."

The younger brother growled as he tackled his sibling to the ground; coal from their baskets spilled out to the ground. Tanjiro gasped, running to them and trying to pull Keitaro off from [Y/n]. "Keitaro stop!" The boy growled in response as he yanked the veil off his older brother.

They all stopped bustling at once.

"W-what? What's that look for?" Asked [Y/n] with slight panic, his brother and cousin stared at him with widen eyes. Keitaro spoke in a shaky voice.

"Why. . . D-do you look l-like Tanjiro?"

. . . .

"What?"

- - - - - - - - - -
Trash start I apologize -

It was a little rushed..but on the first chapter I'll try to take my time on it! UwU

but on the first chapter I'll try to take my time on it! UwU