Episode 1

Scene 1:
It was a bright sunny day in Chennai. A lot of cars, bikes and autos stood there for hours and was getting late to work. There was a handsome, good looking guy who was riding his bike very fast as he was getting late on the first day of his work. His name is Karthik. There was a beautiful girl who was wearing a bright blue saree and was running to get the bus before she misses it. Karthik put a sudden brake because he nearly ran over her where she got scared and all of her papers fell on the floor. He got down from his bike and said:
Karthik: I'm very sorry!! Ungalakku onnum aagalayai??
When she turned around he was lost for words as he was mesmerised by her beauty. Her fashion sense was very modernised. Her eyes were full of shock and anger. Her name was Raji.
Raji(Angry): Paathu varu maatingala? Innum konjam fasta vanthirintha ennakku ennayirukkum? Huh?
Karthik: Sorry Naan venumunnu apdi varaillai.
Raji(Angry): Appo vera epadi??
Raji was very angry at that point.
Karthik: Naan marubidiyum sorry sollaren. I'm very Sorry!!
Raji was furious with him and she bent down to get her papers which were lying on the floor. Karthik helped her out to pick her stuff up and gave it to her.
Raji(Angry): Inni aachum Ippadi fasta oda vendam puriyatha?
Karthik: Puriyuthu!! Inni Ippadi oda maaten. Sorry!!
Raji was very angry with him and gave him an angry look and went towards the bus stop. Karthik got onto his bike and started it. He went past her.

Scene 2:
After 20 Minutes.
In front of the office.
There was a person who was dressed formally and standing beside his car and looking at his phone. At the same time Karthik parked the bike and got down and saw the person.
Karthik: Hi Vishnu!!
Vishnu looked up to see who it was and got happy to see Karthik
Vishnu: Hi Maachan and he waved at Karthik.
Karthik went near Vishnu.
Vishnu: Yenda lateu?
Karthik: Athu yenda kekura?
Vishnu: Yenda ennachu?
Karthik narrates the story.
Vishnu: Ennada Solare ennala nambavae mudilya!! Seri ava per ennanu ketiya?
Karthik frowned at him. Vishnu gave a sarcastic smile.
Vishnu: Serida morikathae vaa ulla pollam time aachu.
Karthik and Vishnu went inside the office.
Receptionist: Hi Sir Welcome to NetTech. Ethachu help venoma?
Vishnu: En Per Vishnu Ivan peru Karthik nanga rendu perrum Software la vellalai join pana vanthom.
Receptionist looks through the name list and says: Neenga Rendu perrum 4th floor poi kelunga.
Karthik and Vishnu: Okay, Thank You!!
Karthik and Vishnu went to the 4th floor by lift.

Scene 3:
Karthik and Vishnu reached the 4th floor and went outside the lift. They said who they were to the receptionist and the receptionist asked them to sign the register and gave some forms to them to fill up.
Karthik and Vishnu went inside and they sat on the chairs and they were filling out the forms.
In the mean time some other staff came in and was calling out peoples' name for them to attend their interviews.
Vishnu: Cha!! Collegela padikumbothu intha Mathiri oru forma koduthu irritate pananga ippo Office la kooda Ippadi seya thodingitangala? Intha forma fill up panni kai Ellam vallikuthu.
Karthik: Dei!! itha ondum kashtamana form ondum illiya!! Ithu unna pathi ketirruku. Summa scenena podama vai moodikittu forma fill up pannu.
Vishnu: Seri da nee sonna mathiriya vaiya moodikittu forma fill up panaren pothuma?
Karthik laughed at Vishnu.
Karthik and Vishnu heard someone was coming in. Karthik was shocked.