𝒇𝒊𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒙

❛ If love can fade, then so can pain

If love can fade, then so can pain.

ELIZA KEATING'S uncle, John Keating, had recently been appointed as the replacement to Mr. Portius, the previous English teacher at Welton Academy for Young Boys. 

⠀⠀⠀When extenuation circumstances arise for the Keating family, however, Eliza is left to her uncle who convinces the school to have her live with her uncle. The academy came to an agreement with the family. Eliza was welcome to live on campus while homeschooled. All she needed to do was abide by three strict rules.

⠀⠀⠀One, Eliza would live in her own room in the teacher's quarters so as not to tempt the young boys to do devilish deeds.

⠀⠀⠀Two, Eliza would be homeschooled by her uncle. Keating would give her assignments for the day and she'd complete them while he taught his class. This would allow for the boys not to be distracted by her presence.

⠀⠀⠀And three, Eliza would be allotted a small amount of time with the boys, in the dining hall at lunch and during study hours so that she wouldn't go mad being alone in her room.

⠀⠀⠀Welton believed these rules to be simple enough for even a young woman to understand. However, what they did not realize that they severely underestimated both Eliza and her uncle as they turned the school on top of its head. Between the unorthodox teachings of Mr. Keating and his niece following in his footsteps forming the Dead Poets Society. 

⠀⠀⠀Within their rebellion, Eliza Keating and Charlie Dalton grew closer in the dark cave where they along with their group of friends read poetry to one another and ate stolen food from the kitchen. 

⠀⠀⠀The two were like ships in the night, falling in love only to find that the end to their school year was not like any other.

OR . . .

In which Eliza Keating and her uncle begin their time at Welton and change the lives of a group of boys forever.