𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐩𝐚

"Aye say, check this out. I heard dat boy YB got them bumps. Itchin and burnin type beat!" Bryson laughed loudly into his phone that welcomed 1,583 people. Needless to say, his whole school was definitely watching and some.

Bryson watched with pure amusement as the many comments began rolling in. He had always been one for chaos, so when he got bored enough he started it.

hitmefoweed420: damnnn that mean every hoe outchea got it now
quandorondo: bryson, you betta sit cho thick neck ass down somewhere befo he shoot yo ass.
isuckdickfortacos: its a damn shame, he too fine to have the peaches disease😔

"Mann, whatever horse face. Ian afraid of no Usher ass nigga. Let it buurrrnnn." Bryson said laughing the comment off until he saw something that caught his eye on the screen.

nbayoungboy has joined the live

Bryson smiled mischievously and cleared his throat ready to talk his shit. If there was one thing everyone knew about Bryson Potts was that he loved beef and starting problems. Sometimes he could never get enough of it. Something about it just thrilled him and sent adrenaline through his veins.

"Ayo you finally got yo dented, itchy dick ass in here! Wassup bruh?" Bryson said, still not having a care in the world about his words or actions.

nbayoungboy: drop tha addy.
heroinfather: someone please record it! im on house arrest😭
slumpgod: @heroinfather you dont need no damn video. this is why yo ass in trouble now🤦🏽‍♀️
heroinfather: y'all hear that? cuz it sounds like stoke getting his walls knocked down. gotta go!
slumpgod: wait i was playin!
trippieredd: ^ RIP stokes bootyhole. you'll be missed😔
sidthekid: @heroinfather why the hell are you on house arrest??
heroinfather: apparently its "iLlEgAl" to hit old bitches wit yo car
jaredssadwrld: ^😂💀 omg jahseh what is wrong wit you
ibetyoucantpullme: i wouldnt fight trell, he hits too hard...not that i would know or anything!

"Y'all niggas are soooo gay!" Bryson screamed into the camera

nbayoungboy: nigga, ian playin wit you. drop tha muthafuckin @
riconasty: bryson better chill out before he get them dentures knocked out😂
𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤𝗺𝐚𝐧: tell me if i make fire beats or not🔥🔥⁉️
bbgbabyjoe: you gotta be scared cuz you still aint say shit

"Aint nobody fuckin scared a' dat weak ass nigga! You really wanna throw hands? Bet, pull up on 123 Grape Street and we'll make it happen right now!" Bryson dropped his voice lower while looking in the camera to let him know he was serious.

nbayoungboy: say less, im omw
demonbaby: omg whoever records it betta not be shaky handed, or they gettin beat up too.
playboicarti: ^baby chill out.
blueface: if you lose imma act like ion know you🤷🏽‍♀️😂
richgirll2: If you click the link in my bio you'll get $1,000 INSTANTLY!
heroinfather: PUT YA PUSSY LIPS ON LIVE AND ILL GIH YOU UH THOUSAND DOLLAS!

"Jah you need to go some where!" Bryson spoke laughing into the camera, completely forgetting about the beef he was just starting.

Just when Bryson was gonna respond to his longtime friend Jonathan he heard his doorbell ring multiple times repeatedly throughout his house.

"AIGHT DAMN I'M COMIN YOU BITCH AH NIGGA! Ight imma see y'all later, Peaches keep bangin on ma door." Bryson said while standing up and stretching while taking one last look at his phone

@quandorondo i cant wait till kentrell rock yo shit!
@bbgbabyjoe you cant even hold yo self. yhu got no chance against my brudda😈🦍
@heroinfather @quandorondo aint you the nigga that be begging for Kentrell attention more than Iyanna do? thats tuff
@slumpgod ^imagine wantin a nigga wit herpes, dents in his forehead, walk like a flamingo, nappy headed, and he be swinging on girls like donkey kong
@guslovesyou @slumpgod that wasn't very nice😔
@heroinfather @slumpgod nah keep going you makin my dick hard
@donttaponmyaccount DONT LOOK AT MY USERNAME!
@comethazine y'all niggas is weird

Bryson laughed at his friends being outta pocket like usual. He sluggishly walked towards the still ringing front door sorta wishing he didn't pick beef with Kentrell.

It wasn't thats he was scared but he was kinda tired. He knew when Kentrell fought he fought hard with lots of stamina.

Bryson shook off his tired thoughts and snatched open the door to reveal just who he thought it would be.

"Why talm bout me bitch?" Kentrell's raspy voice pushed out

"Cuz it's hella funny. We gon fight or not?"Bryson asked already bored with the conversation.

"Yeah, but we gon do this a lil differently." Kentrell said while sneakily reaching into his back pocket.

Bryson didn't even notice. He never sees anything until it's too late to take it back or save himself. Even if he wanted to protect himself he couldn't because when he noticed Kentrell moving oddly he was already being hit upside the head with a hard object, making him fall flat on the ground.

Kentrell just smirked and came inside while shutting and locking the door behind him. He picked up Bryson and threw his light body over his shoulder while trailing up the stair to Bryson's bedroom.

*^+*^+**+*^++**++**++**++**++++++*****^*++^^^^*+^
(855)

im finally updating something for my children, im so proud 😭😊

love you💜