Together

you knew aizawa for the longest while

you weren't as old as him but you weren't the youngest.

you saw a arctic blue haired girl with a small nub horn on her head. her ruby red eyes piercing on you. "l/n, you know i would never ask you to do anything like this but i need someone with your experience for her.." aizawa stares down at you.

you got in your knees to examine the girl. she looked horrified and looked like she wanted to go home. you lifted a hand, quickly, she jumped back and you puffed your cheeks out. standing back up, a long sigh slipped.

"i wouldn't mind! but- why me? why not-"
"cause i don't trust her. i don't know what to do either.." he cut you off abruptly.

bullshit. "shota, you're like a father to your students and your saying you can't care for a child? based on the shit you and I been through. this is simple. that's bullshit that you don't know what to do. how bout this." you kneeled down to the girl, eri.

"i won't hurt you, eri." you put on the warmest smile. she stared at you for awhile as she ran into your arms. you smiled as a breathy laugh escaped.
you picked her up and held her close. her head nuzzled into your neck. "we'll take care of eri together. you'd make a great dad.." you smiled. you used on hand to cup his cheek and caress it softly.

"but.. why?.." he asked, looking grumpy as ever. "cause i want to do this with you.." you giggled.