1

BATON ROUGE

"So this is what we doing?" I asked holding his phone in my hand.

He took a deep breath, sat up in our bed and wiped his eyes. He shook his head as he noticed my demeanor and his vibrating phone in my hand.

"Man, fuck you got going on?" His morning voice filled the room.

I was done playing with this nigga. Every time his ass got caught up in some shit he played stupid.

Sucking my teeth and rolling my eyes, "Kentrell you really playing dumb?."

"Aye listen man. Ion know what the fuck you got going on but it's to early for the bullshit dawg."

He shook his head and turned over on his stomach. Placing his hands under his head to go back to sleep. Totally dismissing the fact that he had all types of bitches blowing his phone down.

Nodding my head, I took that same phone that was vibrating in my hand and threw it at the wall causing him to jump up.

"Got damn, Jay. Fuck wrong with you shawty?"

"Your what's wrong with me Kentrell." I said mushing his head with my finger. "You and these bitches got me all da' way fucked up."

Me and Kentrell have some years together. I was there when he didn't have shit still living with his mama and two siblings. I was there when motherfuckers turned on him and left him high and dry. Me, Jayda. Not no one else.

This shit wasn't nothing new. The only new thing about it was the bitches in his phone. This was the type of nigga Kentrell was, but like I said he's my nigga.

Call me a dumb bitch all you want but I knew exactly what I was doing. Every time I would cut Kentrell off for messing around with bitches that actually think they had a chance, it would never last. He always came running back telling me how much he loves me and no one else mattered.

He sucked his teeth and hissed, "You know none of these bitches don't mean shit to me man, so you doing all this Ra-Ra shit for what?"

Shaking my head, "That's not the point. The disrespect is the point."

We was now body to body. My short self only standing at 4'5, don't get it twisted this little bitch will put these fucking paws on you. He towered my short body, his bare chest at my eye level. Damn he smelled so good.

I had to control myself cause Kentrell always thought he won an argument by getting some of this pussy in heat of an argument. This time ima make his ass feel it and leave him there with a hard dick.

"Come here shawty." He said placing both hands on my hips, pulling my body into his.

I felt his hard dick as it pressed right against my lower stomach. Kentrell was 5 feet and 8 inches tall.

He licked those lips of his and smiled at me showing a whole mouth of silver diamond grills. Those mesmerizing light brown eyes would do the trick every time. Just not this time.

"Move, Kentrell. Till you know how to appreciate me and this pussy, you ain't getting shit babe."

I pushed him off me and headed towards the bathroom to get ready. I had plans with my best friend and whose also Ken's sister, Tink.

Slamming the bathroom door behind me I can hear Kentrell yell, "Ya ass better be glad you ain't getting me a new phone shawty. Done smashed my shit ta' pieces." I completely ignored whatever it is he said and continued to get ready.

Two hours have passed and I was just now getting my hair together. Tink said she was on her way to the house now, so I was just in time.

Kentrell left out to handle some business with his friends and to go to his studio session. He was working on a couple of new things that he was definitely excited for.