Encounter

Haeng Ri pov

We just had our dinner, I think now is the best time to talk him out of the exchange bride for thirty days, while I had already planned for my marriage to the man I love.

" Please father, I cannot marry him " Outside raining match my feelings of frustrated and continuously howling wind slams on the paper sliding door.

" This is more crucial," He says strictly " the Emperor wants the oldest in our household " His palms fix on the laps in unsettlement " We must send our beloved daughter, no other ways "

" Perhaps we can swap it with her " Mother grins below her beg and I could see through her motives, the main points she discussed with me earlier " The Kim Ryeo Won now to Kim Haeng Ri, "

The Prime minister before my eyes thinks thoroughly of mother's exchange plan. He is now 59 years old, I best care for my parents and two younger sisters lovingly, despite my older step-sister who lives in a mountain province.

3rd pov

" I'd like to murder him for that " black thought swirls inside her mind. She has longingly hated her generations since she was born. The nineteen years old is inside horse coach for 4 hours trip.

Kim Ryeo Won descends from her coach. The horse trots away down the stone path. She towers among the people who came to see the last bride in custody as she climbs the flight of stairs towards the royal palace. Nobody is allowed to see her face. A long solid white veil covers her head to her chest and she remains lowering her gaze.

She set her foot over dragon arch on the manor ground, The sun sits over her head and essentially a lady-in-waiting directs her to the waiting room. Ryeo Won keep stepping on her white dragging robe so another maid is called to pick it up and trail her back to the asserted area. Her eyes never left the terrain.

" Please, wait here until Lord Park Han Se arrives " The Lady-in-waiting request Ryeo Won to sit calmly until he shows up. She leaves her and waits outside by the sliding door.

Two hours waiting in frustrations, Her bottom get numb by sitting down for so long and her limb is swelling of agony.

The lady outside tap on the pane to note Ryeo Won and then Two tall broad figures open the sliding door. The room is grey and hollow, they groan of disappointed.

" I have no time looking for the petty girls— " A blond man utters calmly to his escorts. He walks off to the corridor in sighs and craves a hot bath immediately.

In the other hand, dead silence change to frustrations when a blond man in grey hanfu speaks up.

" What are you doing?? " His canary-yellow eyes pierced at the maid. The maid bows their head in ashamed " Go— "

Out of blue, a strong but delicate fist hangs before his eyes slightly touching his beak but the breeze from her momentum blasts his blond hair behind, his brain couldn't process anything, except smile plaster on his lips. His bright eyes gleam in star-struck. He is intimidated by the intense radiation coming from her.

" Shut— Up— " Ryeo Won glares into his eyes. The first person to see her face is the king's escorts. He scrutinises the amethyst eyes girl from top to bottom, they both are giant inside the waiting room.

" Not Chum " he compliments low-key and slides to the side of the hanging obstacle to inspect the daring girl carefully " Who are you supposed to be? "

Ryeo Won turns her back on him to dodge that question.

" Lady Kim Haeng Ri, " The maid replies before pleading on the floor for his forgiveness.

" Escorts her to Hollow residence this instance, " He demands and the maid hastily gets up and drag Ryeo Won with her. Ryeo Won peers her back to see him chuckles at her being, she narrows her eyebrows in cringe while fading away

Master Jung Eul takes off his layered hanfu, hang on a rack and then with bare body enters the steaming hot bath. He leans against the barrier and gazes the dark sky in amusement. His yellow eyes wander around and spot his brother, Park Han Se meditating with his eyes close at the opposite corner from him. Jung Eul crawls towards him quietly.

" Brother " He splashes water on Park Han Se to stir him up. Jung Eul giggles cheerfully with intentions.

" I'm done here " Han Se mutters upon seeing his annoying little brother next to him. He faces his front ignoring Jung Eul before standing up.

" Halt " Jung Eeul palm forcefully drag his brother by his hand down submerge into the water again. " Listen, " He grins.

" I can't delay my work " He replies.

" Five minutes please " Jung Eul eyes creased from his earnest smiles. Han Se sigh in defeated and fix his back against the border while his brother relaxes next to him.

" So, what's up? " He creased his eyebrows in curious at his little brother staring up the sky. He smirks knowing Jung Eul wants something big.

" There's this maid of yours... " And then He briefs Han Se her distinctive features, extravagance lavender eyes, smooth rosy cheeks, pink blushy lips compliments with her ever-green smiles, long dark hair and thick black eyebrows. Her face is sculpted to perfection and her height is manly.

" Yea? " Han Se smirks understanding his situations. He listens to his little brother's heart.

" She is hard to get " He pouted and imagine her smiles on the blank sky. " She did try to punch me once but didn't " He sighs and adds " I was content, my heart falls for her "

" Right, five minutes is up " He stands up and left his little brother alone dreaming of his dream girl. His hand stretched for his black hanfu and put it on.

" Are you dating anyone, currently? " Jung Eul asks and Han Se continues to walk away.