Chapter 1: Friends...

Hey guys! So as I may have mentioned before This is my first ever book and first ever ×reader book so please bare with me
My grammar and spelling may be a bit off too °●>●
P.S Some scenes may not flow with the story line and here is a  Self harm warning(Only in the later chapters though) So if you are not comfortable and it may effect you please do not read.
Anyway, enjoy!

"Hey Hak! Thats not fair! I wasn't ready!" (Y/n) was sitting on the ground while little Hak was literally rolling on the floor of laughter. " Well mabye if you paid more attention your butt wouldn't be on the dirty floor in the first place!" Hak chuckled. (Y/n) pouted " Aww! Is the little baby mad?!" Hak mocked. "That's it! I want a rematch!" (Y/n) remarked. "Fine." Hak took his position on the other side of the field and began readying himself. You did the same thing. "1...2...3...ATTACK!"

"YES! I won!" (Y/n) was jumping for joy. "Hmmph..well done..." Hak said it so softly that you could barely even hear it. "Aww! Thanks you big baby!" You let off this warm smile that seemed to shine brighter then the sun.
"Y-your welcome idiot." Haks face was busy heating up.

" Haks face was busy heating up

Y/n Pov...

Ugh! Why do I keep on getting these dreams! (Y/n) got out of her bed amd started to get ready. (Y/n) is 17 years old and lives by herself in a small hut like house in the Wind Clan. Today   (Y/n) was going to the ceremony at the Castle where her bestfriend Yona lives, and where her childhood bestie is. Ever since Hak became Princess Yona's bodyguard, me and him don't really hang out as often as we used to when we were younger. When we were smaller we'd always train together, play together laugh together...We basically did everything together. Me and him were actually the two strongest people in the whole of the Wind Clan, but Hak was still stronger then me, always has been, and that's why I look up to him. Not just because he is stronger then me( Only by a little bit-~-), he is also very caring, funny but he can be very stupid and dense-_-. Cause ever since we were little I have had a crush on him. It started small but as time passed by my feelings started to grow, but after many failed attempts of getting him to notice my feelings I decided to hide those feelings because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. And besides he has Yona...

(You can choose one of these outfits to wear)

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late!" I rushed out of my small hut(or house) and started sprinting. I decided to jump up on one of the trees (because travelling by tree is much more fun) and started jumping from one tree to the next until I made it to the castle. Phew! I don't think I am too late.

Time skip~

How long are these people gonna talk for! And where the heck is Yona! Oh wait, dumb question. I saw Soo-won on my way here, so she is most likely in her quarters getting ready. Well I ain't gonna stay here... I think I am gonna check on Yona.

Third person's Pov...

"Ugh! This doesn't look right! Nor will this!" Princess Yona was trying on and throwing so much clothes that it actually started to make a huge mountain pile in the corner of the room. King || walked in on the Princess. " Dear what are you doing?" He said with a soft smile. "Oh Father I was just picking the perfe-....Wait, the ceremony! Father why aren't you there?" Yona asks her father. " Well it's finished dear." Yona suddenly felt very guilty." I am so sorry! I completely forgo-..." Suddenly (Y/n) walked in the room. " Hey Red." Yona starts running to you only to capture you in a tight embrace."(Y/N)!! I missed you!" Yona let go of you and then had a very frustrated look on her face. "You've grown too...I don't like it! WHY AM I THE SHORTEST ONE HERE!" Yona exclaimed in frustration. You ruffle her hair. "Aww red, I missed you too! And remember you may be the shortest but you are the cutest." You pinch a very frustrated Yona cheeks. " Well I beg to differ." Just then Hak appears in the doorway. "Hak!" You ran and gave him a friendly hug, not like those bear hugs or death trap hugs where you can't breathe, but a gentle friendly kind of hug. " Hey squirt." He returns the hug.

Hak's Pov...

I walked into Yona's quarters and there I saw her.My childhood friend           (Y/n)... "Hak!"She ran and gave me the softest hug ever, it made me feel all warm inside. "Hey squirt." I smirked and returned her hug. She is still as beautiful as ever...She breaks the hug. "Stop calling me that! I am nearly your height!" She pouted She is so cute. " Yeah, nearly my height. Your still shorter then me (Y/n)" Geez, I haven't seen this girl in 4 years! She has grown,and not only in height...Damn is she beautiful. Wait...Why am I thinking about her like this! I sound like I love her, Which I don't! Do I? "Whatever...Baka" She turned so her back was facing me amd went to go help Yona. " Well I am gonna go rest. It's been a long day." King || said as he walked out the room. Oh yeah, that reminds me. "Hey! Yona! I saw Soo-won just now over there." Hak pointed out of the room. "REALLY! Well bye (Y/n)! I have to go!" And just like that she was gone.

(Y/n) Pov...

Has the castle expanded or something, cause it definetly wasn't this big when I came last time. I mean how much can a castle change in 4 freakin years! Yes, I haven't seen Hak and Yona in 4 years!! I kinda feel bad but I was busy... I was training, cause I really wanted to get to Hak's level. I trained so hard during those 4 years that I earned myself a new nickname. "The Pheonix". I got the name (Just like "The Thunder Beast") from my moves and skill. When I fought I would slash my opponent so hard that the wound would burn like it was on fire, sometimes you could even see smoke coming from it. And I also have a special move that no one has seen me use before. It's when I'd use my spear to hoist me into the air and I rotate my whole body while holding my spear to my sides, I basically look like a freakin spinning top. Anyway before I land I slash any near by opponents and when I land the impact causes a huge gust of wind to appear, wiping out most of my opponents.

"(Y/n)!!!" Who could that be? I turned around only to see a sad looking Yona. "Aww Yona, what's the matter?" I ask.
"Soo-won won't see me as a woman! He only sees me as a freakin child!" Yona whined. "Well you technically are a child." Hak had appeared behind me, I turn around. Damn! Why is he everywhere today?  Yona and Hak are now having a very silly arguement. I decide to walk away and guess who I bumped into. It's the one and only Soo-won. " (Y/n)? Is that you?" I roll my eyes, but try and make it unnoticeable. I really don't like this guy, there's just something about him that I just can't trust. "The one and only..." I fake a smile, I've actually become quite good at that.

Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter?

P.S I will be doing quite a few time skips because I don't wanna keep on going back and forth and looking at different scenes.

I will probably post the next chapter later today. I really hope that you guys like my story.

Words: 1362😎

~ Big Mamma Mina💖