chapter.1

“Neverending Story” — Stray Kids.

Getting to know the college entrance result was terrifying. the feeling of fear whether you can continue studying or taking a repeat exam or even just take full time job while your friends are studying so hard for their future. the result was a choice in life. we don't know what it is like if we pass the exam. it is better to continue study than laying around at home, Netflix, pizza or throwing a party of broke people.

that was what kelly thought. she was waiting for her twin brother, kyle, at the locker. people groaned, excited, sad and happy around her, said hi as they passed by, throwing papers up to the ceiling, and even couples make out by the lockers. she used to it, she can't blame people because she already did what they did. that's when she broke up with her ex, it was her decision. it was hard to ignore, but no can't do to forget everything. it was special. special was about to engage. she wasn't ready about marrying at the young age and there were some reasons why.

kyle ran towards his sister with a paper bag steaming from the inside. it was a fresh baked bun that he bought at the cafeteria. he gave a piece to kelly, thanked him with a smile. they walked to the academic wall where results were pasted, "I hope we can attend to snu together," kyle said, exhaling the steamed.

"well, I hope I am not attending to the same college as that guy," kelly pissed. kyle knew who she mentioned, felix. kyle doesn't know the reason why kelly broke up with him although he is a great guy to hangout with. kyle did thought about felix would takes care of her after him, but he didn't have the courage to ask why. felix is such a great guy. kyle saw felix cried over kelly who decided broke up, that was two months ago. kyle can feel his heart scattered, as he remember his ex last year. the rumour about they broke up has spread in school and on social media. no one knows the exact reason why it happened, even their own best friends. I guess the secret was meant to be keep until one of them confess.

"hey, I found our name," kelly pointed out, "we did it," she gave off her soft smile and hugged her brother, "congrats, kylie," she giggled.

"stop calling me that, ken" kyle gave her the tightest hug, "you too, sis. wanna celebrate with it?"

"sure. mom and dad will be happy. let's invite our whole family," she said, pulling out her phone from her pocket. she immediately texted mom about the big news. their mom can't really call in the moment or more like she is quite busy everytime. she is a secretary at a designing company in the city. everyday has always her biggest day because that was her dream job since little. her team produced a lot of clothes and bags for a runway shows once every three days. a lot of celebrities came to watch them, bought them with higher price than before. it was quite a successful company per say.

while their dad worked in the military as a commander. there was nothing much about him. he was barely at home because he worked 24/7 nonstop. he would be home in the next two months, and he surely misses his family. he called either kyle or kelly says "how are things" and "everything is good?" that's how he cares. kelly as the eldest siblings, she cried whenever her dad calls. she misses her dad too, so does the whole family. sad but he needs to work for the family. that's life.

when they reached the school gates, kelly saw felix with emy. somehow it broke kelly's heart more, tears had shade her eyes. I was the one who decided to break up. she thought. she rushed to her nissan, quickly started up the engine. kyle went to the passenger seat, seeing felix ran towards them, "wait, sis,"

"hey, kelly! wait!" felix called her out. felix panted as he reached. kelly acted like she didn't heard, she just drives away from him. when she slowed down at the school's junction, she saw felix looked at her from the rear view. she has the urged to cry.

"yo, you didn't even say goodbye to him,"

"why would I?"

"I mean..." kyle went silent in his seat. he really wanted to know why she gave the cold shoulders. he was worried. worry so much as much as he cares her. he went sighed, looking at the buildings passed by. he wasn't sure what to do or what to fix their relationship. somehow felix wanted to get back together with her, that's what kyle noticed everytime felix looked over her instagram. you can tell he misses kelly, misses the time they were together.

kyle thought himself being paranoid about everything because he was like a broken bridge between two close friends. he was hurt to see his friends broken up, was really supportive towards the relationship, also expecting a lot more than being boyfriend and girlfriend. by the time when mom talked about marriage, kelly somehow caught herself. something had made her uncomfortable at that moment.

that's when kyle snapped, "are you pregnant?" kelly hit the brakes, "yo, at least park at the parking lot! We are in the middle of the traffic!" he bursted.

"who told you I'm pregnant? felix? it's him," kelly rushed her words, started to drive over the lot that kyle told her to. she then sighed heavily as she turned off the engine.

"you...pregnant?" kyle looked at her in surprised, then she nodded, "that's great! right?" he exclaimed.

"great but I'm not sure if mom and dad are happy about it," she started to bitr her nails,"I'm kinda scared. you know, about having a baby before marriage and I'm not even studying in university yet. that's not I was planning,"

"sis, you better tell mom and dad first. they will be happy to hear about it. Moreover, they are really happy about you being together with felix. there's nothing to hide. I'll be there for you," kelly looked up at him," that's what twins do, right?" kelly put on her frown, "come here," kelly leaned to kyle, giving a hug and a kiss on her forehead, "everything is going to be fine when we work together, okey?" she nodded, "so, Starbucks?"

"yeah, sure," she wiped off her tears, giving a smile to him. after she confessed, she was still unsure about everything. she did thought if her parents opposed with her being pregnant with felix but no one sees the bad thing of it. I mean there's a baby in her belly which means it's a good thing.  everyone will be happy for them after all they did took care of each other everytime. they studied like crazy just because they wanted to be together again in college.

however, we don't know yet what is felix's decision after the break up, even what's on kelly. everyone hope they get back together again before it's too late.

--
4th February 2020