Stuck once again

"Ben, give me back my fucking eye drops, you gay-ass lizard!!"
I yelled, leaping over the couch and sprinting out of the living room, inches behind him. I caught hold of his blonde locks and yanked them forward, making him fall backwards and into my arms.
He winced, but then wiggled his eyebrows, "Only for you, Jeffy-weffy!" He puckered his lips.
I just stared down at him, cringing my ass off before I let go of his hair and smack the center of his face with my palm, making him fall to the ground.
He quickly reached for his face -- his nose specifically -- and pinched it. "OwwUGHH! You ass-hat, that hurt!"
I bent down to claim my eye drops and made eye contact with the elf, I was about to say something until he interrupted, "..You liked it.."
This grossed me the fuck out, and as a result, I ended up beating the actual shit out of him

"Im--a kick-- sorry..!!!-another kick- ugh!!-a kick to the side- shit!"
He groaned.
"You gay-ass peice of shit, don't be fucking weird!"

He got up off of his feet and held up a finger.
I kind of just stood, confused and concerned of were he was going and why he was going there..
He came back from the kitchen with a loaf of bread from the bread box and started smacking me on the shoulder with it.
"Dont! Be fucking! Rude!"
I grabbed the bread as it hit my shoulder one last time and just starred into his eyes, wondering why I'm friends with this dude.
"Eheheh.. Keeping up with the Kardashians..?"
" Oh my fucking god, Ben.. " I say, pinching the bridge of my nose and scoffing.

He chuckles, "You like it."
"Its gay."
"That's why you like it!"
"Ben, I swear to God."

Suddenly, Ben cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled at the top of his lungs, "Jeff is officially gayy!! He just swore to God he was!!"
I lunged at him but he dodged my attack and snapped his fingers, green sparks outlined his figure.
"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!"
As I reached to grab him one last time, his siloughet was engulfed by green, and then soon vanished. Ugh.. I really am going to kick his ass..

I quickly put my eye drops in and went to go eat at the table. I grabbed fruit loops and put it in a cup since we didn't have any bowls, Curtisy of maskey and hoodie tapeing bowls to the bottoms of their hands and feet and trotting around like a horse.

Jack, who was sitting across from me, quickly put down his food
and, from what I could assume, was giving me a look. The look that only a mother could give to their child after they had fucked something up.
I raised an eyebrow and poured milk into my cup.

"Is it true?" He asked , his voice soft. "izwah h'rue?" I asked, my mouth full of cereal. "That you came out.." He quickly pulled out his phone and opened a group chat on which Ben had said, ' it finally happened, after all these years, Jeff has finally come out... Give him some space and act natural, he's emotoinal.'
I gap, enraged and embarrassed as I quickly grab the phone in Jacks hands and start aggressively typing on the keyboard.
"Uh..Jeff, hehe? Wha-what are you doing??" Jack asked, worried.
All I do is grin and giggle creepliy as I hand the phone back.
He reads the message I had sent, and stares into the depth of my non-existent soul and mumbled under his breath, "You sick...sick man.."
"A straight sick man!"

I get up to leave, forgetting about my food, and go on a killing spree.

-time skip-

Ugh..Jesus everybody is an easy target anymore..I'm so fucking close to walking into a police station just to cure my boredom.
Suddenly, I hear this weird thumping noise.. I turn to see were it came from and notice a house exploding with colors...oh ho-ho~
Right on time..
I casually walk up to the house, not really intending on going inside but just to see what's going on..to see if these victims are worth my time...the closer I got the more aggressive the thumping was...it's music. Someone's having a party..! Without me?
I chuckle under my breath.
Let's get this party started.

I saw someone leave the house, holding a bag of something..must be taking out the trash.. Meh, who gives a fuck? I slide my way in and is surprised to see...no body..
I try not to laugh..

This bitch has no friendss!!
Then it hit me..
Wait..I have no friends..

I make my way upstairs casually not giving a fuck if im caught. Jesus, these stairs are squeaky...
The house is pretty decent, ill give em' that..It was nicley decorated, the walls had a stream of floral patterns across
them and it had rather an older look to it. Salley would appreciate this..
I make my way into one of the bedrooms and--Oh my god.

On the bedroom walls were pictures after pictures after pictures of me..holy theres more me in here than on my phone..
Some were drawn, some were printed..
Some looked like they were having a seizure and others looked majestic..
Cartoons, realistic, some were actual photos of me.. how did they find those..??

There was one that specifically caught my eye. I was holding a beer, my face was flushed and there was a moustache horrible drawn on my upper lip. I remember that..Slendy got so pissed..
I chuckled lightly to myself and continued to examine the room..
"What the fuck.." I take down one of the pictures of me..it was a fanfiction of me and Ben.. who the hell ships this??
I crumple it up and toss it behind me.
Suddenly, i hear the door open and close. Shit.
I turn around to see..
Oh my god.
Dear sweet Jesus, have mercy on my soul..

"So you've finally arrived.." she chuckled lightly.
"My prince~..."

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Heyyooo~ ok, so this is my first time publishing probably..anything, so please please PLEASE give me feedback. Tell me if it seems like im rushing or if i need more detail or if you think im overexagerating the characters to the point were I seem desprate. I mean, I am desprate but you guys dont need to know that..
;-;   anyways...so I thought this was funny but i guess it could the way I picture them.  Dont be afraid to criticize my work--im not gonna hold any grudges against you guys..I mean unless your a total ass about it.
But other than that I hope you enjoyed it~ Laterr~~

(Also, help me out with any errors in it :p)