Part 1

I finally made it from Dallas, Texas to Bon Temps, Louisiana; well now I'm home...But only grandma isn't with us anymore and Jason told me that Sookie is seeing some vampire. I sighed softly and pulled into Merlotte's Bar & Grill where Jason told me to meet him. I sighed softly as I parked and got out; 

(Salem^ and her outfit and her Dodge SRT Hellcat!)

I got outgrabbing my purse, grabbed my Iphone I got out locking my car door and headed in, "Hello!" I seen a red head as I smiled. "Hi! Uhm actually is Jason here?" her smile went to a frown. "Not yet but I can get you a table." I smiled hugely "Thanks!" She smiled slightly. "I didn't know Jason would go so young." the lady mumbled as i looked at her. "Ma'am I am 20 and Jason is only 8 years older then me." I told her playing along as she nodded. "Can I get you something to drink?" "Can I get a Mountain Dew please." the lady nodded and left. I was playing on my phone when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey sis!" Jason said as I squealed. I got out of the booth and jumped on him hugging him. "I missed you so much!" I cried. He held me, "I missed you too." "So ya'll met before." "Arlene you've met her before too." Making giggle. "My name is Salem Belladonna Stackhouse." I smiled. "OH my..." She took me away from Jason and hugged me. I laughed, "I haven't seen you in so long." I nodded. "I was in Texas." I told her. 

"In Texas what for hun?" I looked at her. "I worked for some vampires that took me in I had some buisness here so I figured why not show my face." Jason and Arlene frowned. "Look I know ya'll don't like vampires but they arent that bad. I was almost kidnapped when I ran away and I owed that vampire for saving my life." I told them as they nodded. "So what are you doing for this vampire." Jason said as he looked me dead in the eyes. I smirked "Sorry bubba that's vampire buisness." He scoffed. "Can I get a burger and some fries please." I asked Arlene." She nodded and looked at jason. "I'll have my usual." she nodded. "Jason? What are you doing here?" I heard as I seen my sister Sookie. "Look who came to visit." He said as I smiled at her. "Salem?" I nodded. "I came as soon as i heard about grams." She scoffed. "Like you care now!" she yelled as I stood up. "Look here. I growled as she took a step back startled. "I kept in contact with grams when I could I loved her and she knew I was running away okay. She is the one who encuraged me to do it!" I yelled. "I'm out!" I yelled. I threw down a hundred. "Keep it Arlene!" i yelled and headed out. 

I unlocked my car threw my purse in the passanger seat, it was getting dark so I headed to Shreveport. When I finally got to where I was supposed to be I got out and headed in had my I.D. in hand and money. I finally got in and headed straight to the throne. "My King." I said as I bowed, "I am here on orders of Area 9 sheriff." He looked me in the eyes. "Let's go to the office and talk. Pam." He said as she appeared and headed to the office with us. I followed behind them, when we got there I shut the door behind me. "Godfrey sent you?" I nodded. "I'm from Bon Temps and I wanted to come back home. Godfrey sent this letter with me." I said getting the letter out of my purse handing it to him. He grabbed it and read it, "He saved you...Okay uhm what exactly did you do for him?" I smirked. "A lot of things mainly office work..and sexual things when needed." I told them as they both looked at me in surprise. "I was a blood bag as well when he needed but that was rare." I told them. Eric nodded. 

He was quiet for a while,  "are you going to buy a house around here?" I nodded, "I just bought one thanks to Godfrey he had helped me. I never met anyone like him." I said softly making them both look at me. "What do you mean?" I sighed. "When I was 15 I had run away from home I was rebellious but I didn't care I want out of a house that had so much tragady and hurt filled. My sister also helped push me out of the house I was youngest and with her ability I couldn't take it so I ran away. I had just gotten to Texas when I was about to get captured and he saved me and I told him that I was in debt to him and since then I had worked for him and finished school." Eric looked surprised. "Okay well come by tomorrow and we can start." He said as I nodded. "Thank you." I bowed once again. "See you tomorrow night." I told them and headed to my new house. 

I took off my boots as I headed to my room, I sighed setting my purse down on my bed I groaned as I grabbed a towel heading to the bathroom

I took off my boots as I headed to my room, I sighed setting my purse down on my bed I groaned as I grabbed a towel heading to the bathroom. My phone started to ring as I got it and answered it. "Hello?" I asked softly. "Hey Salem." I heard Godfrey. "Hey sir. I'm sorry I didn't call you when I got here." He chuckled. "It's fine, Eric called me told me you are odd." I smiled a little. "Huh I guess I am a little odd." He chuckled. "Well i'm glad your getting settled okay. Have a good night." He told me as i told him goodnight. I started my bath and addedn Rose soap to get bubbles. I sighed happily as I started to strip. I put my phone down on my clothes. on the floor. I got in and felt the hot water on my body. I instantly relaxed and sighed happily. My phone had rung again as I groaned. I ignored it while I relaxed. When I finally got out I got into the shower and rinsed the bubbles off and got out agian. I put the towel around me and picked up my phone to see missed calls from my brother. so I called him back. 

"What Jason?" I asked making him sighed. "Where are you?" "My house in Shreveport why?" "Are you coming back?" "Tomorrow maybe...why?" "Because I finally got my baby sister back and I want to spend time with her." I groaned. "I'll see you tomorrow just send me your address." "See you tomorrow." He said happlily as I hung up. I got dressed in my Shark onsie and went to bed.