Chapter 1

© 2014 Beth1976

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 1

'Go' they said. 'It will be fun' they said. Nothing was fun about this trip. Not the rocking boat, nor her step mother, nor her stepmother's friends and their boyfriends that were all trying to pick her up. 'You need a life' they said. 'You are too safe in life' they said.

Yeah well safe kept her out of trouble. Now she was with her step mother who was only ten years her senior. Paris Bridges was twenty three years old. Her step mother was thirty three, very pretty she was. Today was her birthday and well she wanted to celebrate. Her father too busy to join them insisted she go along and be in his place.

Her father the very well known Trent Bridges was very insistent that she join them on this cruise. It was Elisa's birthday and she wanted to take the yacht out. Paris did not want to be here, but it was rude, she went only to get them off her case.

What she did not expect was the way the party was going. She was so over the bull shit of it. Elisa and her friends all dressed like hookers, Paris wore a simple black dress with heels. Leaving her hair up in a bun.

Not wanting the attention nor wanting the looks she was getting from the men. It was a wild party one which Paris never wanted to attend. Elisa was drinking and partying the night away. Paris wanted to go home. This was not what she wanted to be doing.

Alls she really wanted to do was to be at home with her cat snuggled in her bed. She had tried to enjoy herself, these men just did not get her attention. She smiled and tried to be as polite as possible.

"You are very lucky, this yacht is beautiful" one of the guests said to her.

"It's my father's pride and joy" she said making conversation. He continued talking to her and she honestly tried her best to be as thoughtful and pleasant as possible.

"There is my daughter" A drunk Elisa said smiling. She kissed her on the cheek. Everybody laughed. "I told you it would be fun" She said trying to dance with her. Paris swayed a little then shook her head.

"I am not feeling too well Elisa, I might go and have a rest" Elisa pouted flicking her blond hair.

"Well hurry up, I want to blow out my candles" Paris nodded.

Leaving the party Paris needed some pain killers. Her head was throbbing. She made her way to the kitchen and found the caterers discussing something as they worked. The moment they spotted her silence filled the room.

She felt her face heat up. "Excuse me...Um, I need some strong pain killers" the very pretty brunette quickly grabbed her two tablets and a cup of water.

"oh thank you so much..." She took the tablets and smiled.

"Your welcome" She said looking at her strangely.

"My name is Paris" She introduced herself. The pretty girl smiled and nodded.

"I'm Georgina, this is my boyfriend Aiden" Oh boy, this Aiden was hot. He wore a bandana on his head, his goatee making him look like a pirate, which was funny as they were at sea.

"Hi, nice to meet you" She said extending her hand to shake his. He did shake her hand but gave her a look that made her shiver a little inside. His incredibly blue eyes making her go weak. He was so hot that it was sin.

"This is Craig" She shook his hand also. Craig was younger looking then Georgina and Aiden.

"Nice to meet you" She said, he smiled. "Do you guys mind if I hang out here for a while, I honestly need to get away." Georgina nodded.