⋆Twenty-Five⋆

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕞. 𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣."

...

Finns heart races as the foreign feeling of Millie's lips against his overwhelms him; her lips delving into his due to pure need. The only moments apart being the quick catching of breaths, before the movement continues just as quickly as it ended.

"Millie" He gasps against her lips, enjoying the moment so greatly, yet still having so many questions.

"I-I have so many questions" He manages to get out between their persistent lip lock. His hands hold onto her sides shakily, as Millie's loosens her hold on Finn's neck to speak.

"So do I" Millie smirks. "But not right now"

And with that, her lips reconnect with his. Finn's breath hitches as her fingers move to thread through his curls. Endorphins race through his body as he starts to feel as if he is losing himself, in her. But very much to his and also Millie's surprise, he pulls away, holding Millie's face in his hands.

"Millie" He whispers breathlessly. "We need to go to bed"

Millie doesn't seem moved by his words, as she presses her lips against his yet again.

Finn's eyes are forced shut as the feeling overwhelms him once more. Pulling Millie closer to him as the surrounding air grew denser.

"M-Millie" He sighs, feeling in his gut that if they don't stop soon, he will lose all sense of sanity.

She finally releases her tight grasp around his neck, and though he initiated their parting, he can't help but feel dissatisfaction arise in him.

She sighs as she takes her arms away from his neck. "y-yeah you're probably right"

With that Millie speeds back into the cabin, leaving Finn standing on the deck, in complete shock of what he had just encountered.

He feels as if he had just ruined everything. Again.

Nonetheless, he wants to treat whatever this thing is with Millie differently than his old self would have. He doesn't want to lose himself in a rush of intimacy, only to wake up alone and ungratified.

He never thought there would be a way for him to feel differently for a person. Until he met Millie, and since the moment where she denied being her friend, he hasn't been able to stop wanting to be close with her.

Stop thinking about her every waking hour. Stop thinking of what could be if he wouldn't have fought with her that night. Stop thinking about what could have happened all those nights where he lost himself in her honey-colored eyes.

Stop thinking. And that was the problem.

He used to never think before doing anything, simply acting out of sheer want.

But now, he can't stop thinking, and it's driving him fucking crazy. Finn can't believe, even though it was evident at some times, that Millie has feelings for him.

Well, exactly what types of feeling those are, he doesn't quite know yet. Nevertheless, those feelings pushed her to kiss him. She kissed him.