Falling, Fallen: Episode 6

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own Tomorrow X Together and any of the kpop idols used in the story. Everything in the story is entirely fictional and doesn't mean to send hate to any of the models. Hopefully, you'd enjoy rereading the novel.

You and Shin-young were heading towards the bus stop——-when Junsu ran towards the both of you; "Y/N, have you thought about it?" he asked. "Junsu—-I have thought about it and my answer is," you would've said something but Yeonjun, Wooyoung and San walked towards you guys.

"What is going on?" San asked——— "I confessed to y/n and she's about to give me her answer," Junsu said.

"W-what?" Shin-Young, Wooyoung, and San hesitated. You looked at Yeonjun, then the rest of them; before you could answer Junsu, Shin-young grabbed your hand, dragging you further away from them. "Y/N, stop being dramatic!" Shin-Young uttered—— "Excuse me?" You implored. "Don't give me that look—-you know, both of you still love each other," she said—— "So why the heck are they torturing each other?" Shin-young asked.

"Yes, maybe you're right that I'm being dramatic—-but I tried to confess, yet he shunned me away or made excuses," You retorted—- "If you were me, wouldn't you be the same?" You queried. "I'd never act the way you are right now; besides, I'll confront him then we'll talk about," she said—— "Then, If he's still hesitant; I'll make sure he admits his feelings," Shin-young stated. "Okay, but you and I are different," You said—— "Y/N, if you accept Junsu's feelings, then you aren't going to be happy," she said.

"Care to make it interesting?" You asked—— "Fine if you and Junsu are happily dating for a month after our graduation, then, I'll treat you for an entire day," she said— "But if you kept reminiscing about Yeonjun or even stare at him, then I dare you to stand in the middle of the street," she said, pausing for a second. "I dare you to dance to PPAP in the middle of the street," Shin-young smirked, evilly. "Deal!" You replied—-Both of you approached the boys again, then Junsu walked towards you. "So, y/n?" he asked, eagerly—— "I'd love to date you, Junsu," You uttered.

Yeonjun didn't utter a sentence, but instead stood there——like a statue; "I'm so happy, y/n—-let's go on a date this weekend," Junsu said. "Sure, I'd love to," You replied. The bus came and all of you headed home—-Shin-young sat next to you, but would often look at Yeonjun. 'He's jealous, then, he didn't want to fight to win her heart!' she muttered, inaudibly—- 'It's sad; both of them are hurting each other,' Shin-Young thought.

***

Y/N:

I arrived home and saw my parents' car in the driveway—- "Finally, they came home today," I murmured, aloud. I headed inside and I was genuinely thrilled to see them after so long——every time, they left us with Mrs. Jin, who did take great care of Hyunjin and me, but we missed our parents. I opened the door and saw them sitting in the living room; "Mom, Dad, how are you guys?" I said as I ran to hug them—- "We're amazing, dear, but we're sorry that we haven't been here for a while," both of them uttered.

"It's fine, Hyunjin and I are glad to see you guys," I uttered, breaking away from the hug—— "Speaking of Hyunjin! Where is the devil?" I asked— "You know I can hear, you short witch," Hyunjin commented, teasingly. "Hyunjin, don't tease your sister!" Our mom said—- "I'm sorry; besides, did you tell her?" Hyunjin uttered, making me look at them with bewilderment. "No, not yet! Y/N, go and freshen up, then come down for dinner," our dad said—- "Okay," I replied and headed upstairs.

~~~

After a long refreshing shower—-I completed my night routine, then headed downstairs because I was curious as to what they wanted to tell us. Ms. Jo Hye-Jeong called us to come to eat—-we headed to the dining area, then took our seats. "Ms. Jo, please join us," our dad said, making her feel hesitant——but he insisted, causing her to bring an extra plate for herself. She took a seat—— "It's been a while since we had a nice meal together, our mom said, making Hyunjin and I nod our heads. "Yeah, we missed it so much, but aunt Jina and Uncle Seungjun had been wonderful also," I uttered, making them smile.

"Mom, Dad, what did you want to tell us?" I queried——then, she gestured to us to eat, but the suspense was killing me. Though I remained quiet and continued eating my food—yet, I was bloody curious to know what they wanted to tell us. I was hoping for them not to tell me about moving abroad because I don't know a single word of English or any other language—-I've known one place and that's Seoul—nowhere else.

Your mom and dad gestured to you guys to have a family meeting in the second living room—-your dad locked the door and sat down next to your mom. They looked at the nervous looks on your faces; "Hyunjin! Y/N! Loosen up a bit!" Your mom said—— "Mom, please tell us; the suspense is killing me," you replied, politely. They took a deep breath—- "Your father and I decided that after your graduation—-we want you to move to Auckland, New Zealand for college education," she said—- "Excuse me?" You queried.

"Mom, Dad, you guys didn't bother to call or check upon us, then, you came and dropped this news," You said—- "I'm not going anywhere; besides, I don't speak a word of English; why should I move to an unfamiliar place?" You fumed—- "I don't agree with this decision," You said, then left. Your parents tried calling you back, but you didn't dare answer——whilst they looked at Hyunjin; "Please talk to your sister, Hyunjin," Your mom said.

"Mom, If I know Noona—-she missed you guys dearly; when you guys didn't show up for her sixteenth birthday," Hyunjin said—- "She didn't want to celebrate it or even wanted to see or talk to you guys again," he said. "What are you saying, Hyunjin?" Your dad asked—— "I mean Y/N Noona isn't fond of people forcing her to do things she didn't like—-so please don't force her to move," he said, then left. Hyunjin heads to your bedroom, but didn't find you there—-then, he instantly knew where you might have gone; "She's there again!" he murmured, then headed to his room because he didn't want to bother you.

***

*City Square Meadows*

Y/N:

I sat under the big oak tree—-my memories of when we used to visit here, flashed through my mind. I remembered how we often come here with Yeonjun also—-then, we chased each other around and teased each other. I remembered Yeonjun teasing me, calling me a porcupine, and soon, the nickname reached our classmates. "Where did all the good times go?" I murmured—-then, I overheard someone's footsteps coming.

I stood up and turned on my phone flashlight— "Yeonjun?" I asked, then he approached me. "Why are you here?" he queried.

"It's none of your business," I said—— "Y/N, can we talk?" he said.