i

Chase stared at the android for a long time, hesitant to activate the machine and figure out how this was going to work. At least he didn't have to blow off money on the android; it was a gift or something. Honestly, it was a box left on his doorstep but...it hasn't blown up yet, so that's a good start. He eventually activated the android, jumping back when the head lifted from a down cast position. The android looked so... human, but not in a way that was off putting. Just briefly alarming. For a moment Chase was silent, staring at the android in front of him before finally saying something.

"Um...Google?" He spoke in a quiet tone, surprised that the android could pick up on that. A slight shift in the droid's pose signalled that. "What's today's weather?" A simple question that wouldn't have a million different answer options, right? The android was silent, but that didn't last long. Chase glanced at his phone quickly for the weather to fact check...well, Google.

"Partly cloudy, with a 56% chance of rain. Temperatures expected to drop tonight." Google answered in a simple fashion instead of a complicated one. Chase nodded slowly, noticing the smirk on the android's face appear slowly. That was off putting since he had no information about Google...besides that any question could be answered, and task completed. He awkwardly smiled in return, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you, Google." Chase added after a moment of the almost awkward staring between the two. The android blinked, as if surprised by the three words that spilled from Chase's mouth out of instinct and overall kindness to all. The android's gaze suddenly shifted to give the man a once over, which obviously felt very exposing. This was an android from Google after all.

"You are welcome, Mr. Brody."