#Chapter1 (Backstabbed)

"Claveria! Claveria!" Ravens grandma said

Raven's and Karen's head lifted to his grandma.. They saw her calling her cat while holding his wooden stick thingy

"let me help you.." Karen said

Raven did not let karen help his grandma, He help his grandma instead.. As they are going inside Karen was left there alone, She sighed.. She hold her waist with both of her hands herself.. Waiting for Raven to come outside.. After a few seconds Raven came out holding his grandma's cat on his arms..

"Let me help her.. Raven we've been friends since 5 why am i being treated like your visitor?" Karen said

"Its because i love you i will do anything for you.." Raven said with a red face

"Yet i can't accept you i like somebody and its not you, You already know that its Lucas" Karen said with a pouty voice

"if he's the one you like, How about me?" Raven said, Looking down slowly

"aish, Raven i don't want to start a fight just because of this puppy love, I might go now" karen said

Karen waved to Raven with a little forced smile, Karen went to her motorbike and leaved Raven's house. Raven sighed and hated about her liking someone he think of he did anything and that lucas didn't do anything. He pit his grandma's cat down and went to his grandma..

Raven's POV

Maybe Lucas had many friends that can make her happy and have info with Lucas while im here she's just my bestfriend my only one friend and bestfriend.. And more than friends. lucas is rich.. He can spoil her..

I sighed and get inside, I saw my grandma playing with Claveria (The cat), My Grandma commanded me to get her water but i just pretend i didn't hear that, I went straight to my room.

I throw myself in my bed and opened my phone, I went to Lucas instagram and he was famous.. This guy is lucky he's famous, Rich, Had alot of friends and most importantly of having Karen liking him.. Why can't i just be him for a moment? I just want Karen to be mine but if she's happy of liking someone i'll let her because she was happy with it but she's still my first love and no one could change that even Lucas.

I feel replaced by this.

End of Raven's POV

Karen get inside her house and saw her sibling and parents eating, She gave them a bright smile and placed her helmet in the table, She sat with her family.

"Glad your home, Get your plate and eat i made this for us" Karens mom said

"thank you mom" Karen said

Karen left her seat and get herself a cup and a plate, She then get back on her seat and started eating.

After a big silence, Everyone was done eating and went to their rooms except to Karen's Dad who was watching TV alone, Karen just go straight to her room and locked the door, She took off her shoes and placed it in the corner of Her room, She sat in the edge of her bed and took her jacket of and just placed it in the table near her bed.

She saw a beautiful box it was the gift that Raven gave it to her, She didn't open it yet because she wanted to open it for christmas, She hid it in her closet and closed her closet, She gently layed her body in her bed and sighed deeply..