Enter: the next generation

Chakra what was what a lot of people called life essence, it's what made the fabled sage of six paths so fearsome , his massively ,pure dense chakra allowed him to live for hundreds of years .

As for today's ninja standards , it allowed ninja to live up to four hundred years old , still retaining there prime looks .

The ninja villages where at peace a stale peace that could be broken at any moment.

Little did anyone know that this was about to come true .
________________________________

"Naru-Chan !" He heard through his room door . He turned over in his bed and put the pillow over his head .

'Damnit mom everyday' he thought .

She picked the lock and opened it up Excited it was her son's first day as a genin , oh how she couldn't wait to see him suffer on the D ranks .

"Naruto it's your first day a genin and I wanted to treat you to a special breakfast" she said .

Naruto shot out of bed and down stairs in an instant , she swore she saw a yellow flash , she giggled and headed down stairs herself .
________________________________
If there was one thing Naruto loved it was his mother's cooking , everything tasted amazing .

Minato walked through the front door with a bag , and was greeted by his family , whom he'd give everything to protect .

"Sorry I'm late the Taylor just finished my present for you Naruto" he said pulling it out . It was jacket not unlike the one he wore , except for saying fourth hokage it said 'uzumaki namikaze'  it was white while the words where burnt orange , and flames kissed the bottom of it .

Naruto was astonished , one because of how awesome it looked , two because he'd finally seen his fathers faith in his abilities, minato had many Enemies and if they saw a chance to kill his precious son they would in a heartbeat .

"Father thank you !" He said Hugging  his dad .

Minato moved to put it on him , he had to move naruto's now long ponytail out of the way .

He stepped back and got a good look at his son, his spitting image .

The family sat down and finished breakfast , when it was time for Naruto to meet up with his friends  he walked outside the namikaze estates and saw hinnata and shikamaru waiting on him .

He greeted them " what's up guys" he said .

Shikamaru smirked "I'm liking the new gear , looking more and more like lord fourth" he said taking off walking . Shikamaru was his best friend , well guy friend , they had gotten Close growing up due to his father being. Very important man in the leaf , he was the head strategist in war times , the second in command in lord jiriyas spy unit , and one of the strongest shinobi in the village .

Hinnata giggles " I think your cute Naruto-Kun"

Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "aww thanks guys let's get to the academy so we can hear team placements"

The trio headed out .
________________________________

Once they got to the academy they where looked at by everyone else , well Naruto stuck out like a sore thumb , a chibi lord fourth .

Sakura looked at Naruto in annoyance ' he's just trying to look cool, he could never be as cool as sasuke' she thought .

Naruto looked at them with an air of Indifference, he never cared what anyone besides his parents thought .

The trio walked to a couple open seats near the bottom of the class , once they got nearer he felt sasuke staring at him , what could he possibly be thinking about .