~chapter 4~

Deku steps out from behind me, "h-hi..."

Blasty boi pov~

"Oh my god, he's so cute!!"

"How can this cinnamon roll be deadly?"

"And he looks even cuter with Mr. Aizawa's scarf!"

They just made a big mistake, I think, he only likes it when I call him cute... An annoyed tick mark appears on his head, but he keeps a pleasant look on his face.

"If one more person says I'm cute, I will shove their head up hobo teacher's ass and leave it there," he says, keeping that same pleasant look on his face.

Everyone freezes and stops talking. I burst out in laughter, causing them all to look at me. "You've been using that line since kindergarten, Deku. It's a surprise it still works," I manage to get out through my laughs.

He turns his head to me with a smile, obviously pissed, "kacchan, would you like me to do it to you?" I freeze.

"He-he wouldn't actually do it... Would he?" Raccoon eyes asks.

"Oh he will, I've seen it happen before..." I state, still scared.

"Now that we have clarified that, where's your room, kacchan?" He asks.

"Follow me," I answer.

He follows me to my room, happily waving goodbye to the scared class 1-A. When we get there, I open the door for him.

"Sorry, there's only room for one bed..." I tell him.

"It's okay, kacchan, I was planning on sleeping with you anyway~" he says the last part seductively, causing a feint blush to spread across my face.

I turn away to hide my blush.

"What's wrong, kacchan?~" He asks.

"Nothing," I lie.

"I think you're happy about us sleeping together~"

My blush darkens, "not at all..."

"Ok, well I need some clothes..."

I swear, this boy is bipolar, I think.
"You can wear some of mine for now..."

"Cool! Thanks, kacchan!"

I go to my drawer and find a sweatshirt and pants for Deku. "here," I say, passing them to him.

"Thanks, kacchan!" He goes to the bathroom to get changed.

I use my phone while I wait for him to finish getting dressed.

"Uhm... K-kacchan..." I hear from the direction of the bathroom. I look over to see Deku in my sweatshirt, so big on him that it goes to his mid thigh, and no pants. Shit, he's too cute... I think.

"Did the pants not fit?" I ask.

"They were too long..." He mumbles.

I blush and look away, I won't be able to keep my hands off him...

"Are you ok, kacchan?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I answer, trying to hide my blush.

"You're obviously not okay," he says, "look at me, kacchan."

"No, it's okay..."

He reaches up and grabs my chin, turning it towards him. "Your face is red, kacchan! Are you sick?"

"It's not that..."

He looks down and his face goes bright red.

Izuwu pov~