camping excitement

Tamara's alarm goes off at 7 am Sunday morning she reaches over to her nightstand with her eyes partly closed and presses the snooze. She falls back into a heavy sleep only to hear- ent ent ent ent ent. After what feels like only one minute. She reaches over and switches the alarm off quickly then rolls over and peers through only slightly opened eyes. The sun is brightly shining. Tamara covers her eyes with the back of her hand to block the radiant sunlight beams. She throws the covers off herself sits up and stretches then puts her feet off the side of the bed and slides her feet into her pink fuzzy slippers. Tamara excitedly remembers what today is....the day she and her husband will leave for the camping trip to the cabin. Although Tamara is excited she has a slightly ominous feeling like something is going to go wrong which she cannot shake.

Tamara walks into the bathroom to get ready and hears the shower running she doesn't recall hearing Will get out of bed but, she figures he's probably been up quite a while. She knows how excited Will gets for this trip every year. Will calls out "good morning love did you sleep well?" Tiredly she says I'll let you know once I've woken up and had my coffee. Tamara walks over to the mirror in will's long white button-up shirt and picks up her toothbrush. Will did you get our duffle bags out of the attic like I asked" she yells with her mouth full of paste. The shower turns off and Will grabs the towel from the top of the shower door and walks out with it wrapped around his hips leaving his washboard 6 pack abs exposed. He sweetly walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and whispers in her hear ear I love you but I forgot about the bags.

Tamara spits out her toothpaste and says to Will Honey I asked you to get them over a week ago. She rinses her mouth and breaks free from his grasp then Turns to face him and asks...Well, can you do it today, please? You know how much I hate going in that attic I feel claustrophobic up there. Yes, yes I'll do it after I get ready. I promise. Says will.

"Come here I wanna hug my beautiful wife." Will brings her into his arms with his strong muscular biceps tightly wrapped around her shoulders. She looks into his eyes and thinks to herself how lucky she is and how much she loves him as she puts her head to his chest near his heart and returns his embrace. Will runs his fingers through her dark hair and tucks it behind her ear on one side. He gently raises her chin to where their lips almost touch then he lowers his head to hers and kisses her sweetly he looks into her eyes and says "I love you you are beautiful." I can't wait to go on this camping trip with you! She smiles and says "I know me too. Can't wait for the bonfires at night and hiking and biking during the day. It's gonna be great....but I need to get my self ready and go wake Lannie up and help her get ready and spend some time with her before we take her to grams house. "So let me go hot lips!" Says Tamara. Aww do I have to asks will in a disappointed tone. Tamara smiles sweetly as will lets her go from his embrace "as you wish my queen" says will in a loving yet sarcastic tone. Will gently smacks her butt and she playfully says ouch and runs out of the bathroom into the next room their bedroom to get dressed.

She picks out her favorite white shorts with the light brown braided belt and her v cut pink button-up shirt to match. She looks in the mirror grabs her sun hat and sunglasses and does the vouge in the mirror. she decides against the sun hat. Puts it back in its place. She slides her sunglasses to the top of her head. Tamara slips on her sandals flicks her wrist to see her watch and check the time "15 till 8" she whispers to herself. She then walks out of her bedroom closing the door behind her and then walks to the end of the hall to lannie's room.

"Good morning my lovely," says Tamara in a high pitched quiet voice. She sits next to Lannie who is still snoring and gently rocks her shoulders and says wake up Lannie. "good morning mommy." says Lannie with her face smashed against the pillow. "good morning sweetheart did you sleep well." "ya I did," says Lannie in a sweet yet muffled voice. Ok time to go get ready, go pick out an outfit and get in the shower". I will be downstairs getting our breakfast ready. "Ok love you, mommy." "love you too baby girl."