Comforting

There might be mentions of abuse. If this triggers you, please move on to the next chapter, thank you.

You choked out a sob as your friend rubbed your back in circular motions. "Y/n, you're safe, he won't hurt you no more, and once he does I will pull him into the black abyss." You sniffed "Toko..that won't do.." you let out a weak chuckle.
Tokoyami exhaled. "Your brother is a curse I say, he has no right to hurt you like that. I can view him as a villain, his actions are cruel." you held him tighter. "I-I despise him." He clenched his fists. "He should perish from this world, rid away from existence, and rot painfully." Your tears are basically soaking his shoulder now but he clearly doesn't care

 "F-Fumi.." His tensed body dropped, and he calmed down. "I apologize for my violent thoughts-but I know I'm right, Y/n. He has no right go do this to you. God would forbid." Tokoyami whispered. "I'm scared." You let out a shaky breath. He sighed and patted your back "It's okay to be afraid, but you shouldn't be right now. I'm here."

You could feel your cheeks turn pink from this.
"Your parents allowed you to stay on UA, am i right?" You nodded, gently. "I am more than relived, maybe even stay at my dorm if you don't feel safe on your own." He pushed you gently from the hug and looked at your glassy eyes, full of tears. "Would you  wish to stay with me? Perhaps, that would make you feel better, yes?" You nodded and gave him a smile "You dumb bird...Thank you.." Tokoyami eyed at you, and shared a smile as he wiped your tears away.

"I promise to take care of you. You are my dearest friend, you are now my responsibility, I would not let anything harm you no more." He assured, making you smile and embrace him again