One // Coffee

The leaves crunched underneath my feet as i held my jacket to my body, i spotted the coffee shop around the corner and quitely sighed as I continued walking towards my destination. I eantered the small shop and walked to the counter where a boy about my age stood in front of me ordering. The smell of coffe lingered in the air, I watched as the boy as he shifted from feet to feet, staring up at the menu deciding what he wanted. I huffed, crossing my arms in front of my chest and wait for my turn.
There wasn't anything I could have possible done to help me wait while he took his time obviously ignoring the fact that he wasn't the only person here, even though it was in fact a small café. I studied the back side of him. He wore a black beanie and a gray jacket, which was typical because of the cold season. It'd be hard to remember when was the last time it ever got this cold and no one really knew how to react to it.
I noticed as he pulled out cash from his pocket he had final ordered, I smiled in joy and quickly watched as the boy turned around. Coffee in hand, his beanie slipping from his head exposing his dirty blonde hair. He made eye contact with me as he turn to leave. I quickly pulled my attention away from the blonde boy and stepped up to the register to order.
"Welcome to Anna's Café, how may I help you?" The bored barista huffed.
"Hi, can I get a tall Gingerbread Spice Latté." I replied a smile on my face remembering the blonde boy.