𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐈

𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑖.

Months had passed and Mingi was still seeing the other. He would only experience little clips of him in his head. Mingi would constantly hope for dreams about yunho again but he didn't succeed each time. These things would cost his grades in school since he couldn't focus.

Mingi decided to take a trip to the beach. it was almost like it was calling him. He snuck out of his home in the evening , taking his car and driving off. It had been a long ride but Mingi had made it. No one was there it was almost abandoned but the sight was beautiful.

He walked twords where the water washed over the sand , sitting down , legs sprawled out as his hands held him up. He stared at the sunset , nothing but Yunho in his mind. His eyes closed as he listened to the waves , wind blowing through his hair as he sighed. "Where are you?"

He spoke. The thoughts of what happend in his dream coming back to him. His skin , eyes everything Mingi could remember. He remembered his sweet scent as they touched Eachother. Everything hadn't felt like a dream to Mingi. It was so real.

Mingis brain wandered , not noticing the sound of crunching sand behind him. He had opened his eyes and there he was. Staring back at Mingi as he wore a soft white button up giving him sweater paws , exposing his collarbones Akon with denim shorts that stopped kid-knee , hugging his thighs perfectly. Mingi noticed his hair had turned into a teal color as the wind blew through it.

Mingi stared in shock was it possible for someone so beautiful to exist? He was so perfect in mingis eyes from head to toe. Mingi stood from the Sand , cleaning off his hands. "Your.....here..." Mingi spoke. He could tell whether this was real or not but either way he didn't want it to end. He had only earned a giggle in response to the question.

His eyes widened , seeing the other getting closer to him. Once he was infront of Mingi , he took his hand , bringing it to where his collarbones rested. "Yes I'm here... Mingi" hearing his name come from yunhos mouth always made him melt. Moaning or not his name sounded so good coming from Yunho.

The two stared at Eachother for a good amount of time. Til suddenly Mingi felt a raindrop drip onto his forehead. It reminded him of his dream. Yunho had felt the rain , quickly pulling mingis hand as they ran to his car. They had gotten into the back seat as the rain began to pour.

Mingi was going to speak before he was interrupted , feeling the others lips on his. Yunho had Mingi's up against the window , missing his taste as well. The sound of rain filling the outside of the car. It was once again just them.

Mingi pulled away , turning the other onto his stomach. He even suprised himself due to the quick escalation. Yunho was in a face down , ass up position ,looking back at Mingi waiting for his next move. Mingi pulled down the others pants along with his underwear , revealing the milky skin. His hands massaged the others ass , Yunho whining softly.

He had wet his fingers bringing them to yunhos entrance , pushing in slowly. The other jerked forward , gripping onto the leather seat. He bit at his lip softly at the intrusion. Mingi leaned over the other , yunhos back pressed against his chest as he nipped at his ears. Once Mingi felt He was stretched enough , he removed his fingers causing Yunho to whine once more at the emptiness.

Mingi inserted his length , pushing in slowly. Yunho's body filled with pleasure as he felt the length. He bit his lip , drawing blood as Mingi went at a quick pace. He wasn't exactly used to. He tried his best not to be too loud but it had gotten too hard to stay quiet.

Mingi watched as yunhos eyebrows furrowed , eyes shut tight. He had loved watching the other infront of him. He missed him so much and he was glad he had him right here. He would let out groans as sweat ran down his neck , his grip on yunhos waist was tight but not to the point where it would bruise.

He marked yunhos nape here and there as he listened to the others moans , watching as his hands made its way to the window. They created hand prints on the fogged up window. "I-I'm clo—se" Yunho moaned between thrusts. Mingi was also close , picking up his pace.

He enjoyed the euphoric feeling. He heard Yunho moan out as he reached back to grip onto mingis arms , releasing onto the chair. It only took a few more thrusts and Mingi had came as well.

The two had cleaned up their mess , cuddled up as they slept inside of the car.

•••

Mingi woke up in the car , looking outside and seeing he was still at the beach. He noticed Yunho was no longer in the car and his heart dropped. He quickly got up , rushing out of the car , looking around. He had spotted the other , letting out a sigh of relief.

The other was standing infront of the water , looking off on the distance. "Are you alright?" Mingi questioned the other , placing a hand in his shoulder. Yunho turned , his eyes filled with tears as he held a necklace in hand. "Here..." he placed the object in mingis hand , closing it. "I must go...I love you.." the words broke mingis heart. He didn't understand why the other had to go.

Yunho hugged Mingi , kissing his lips one last time before kissing his forehead. He looked at the other one last time before waving goodbye. "Soon.." was the last thing that came out of his mouth before he walked off , dissapearing in the distance.

Mingi didn't understand why he kept being told to wait. What exactly was he waiting for?

Yunho watched in the distance as Mingi walked into his home , teary eyed. "I'm sorry" he whispered , turning and walking off once more.
_____________________________

Author nim here.. yeah my chapters have been TRASH including this one sorry there's been things on my mind so I sincerely apologize 😪