sixteen.

THE LOUD GROAN was probably heard by everyone in the neighborhood

THE LOUD GROAN was probably heard by everyone in the neighborhood. boris sat on y/n's bed, feeling like his head was going to explode.

he stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen where he searched for pain killers, finally finding them in a cabinet full of useless gummy vitamins.

"don't forget to take your vitamin c gummy, darling." sadie said as she walked into the kitchen and placed a bowl on the kitchen table.

"you are so funny." boris sarcastically spoke.

"boris can you just stop? this is fucking pathetic!
y/n specifically told me to take care of you. but instead i have failed her and now you're even more pathetic than you were last time. when are you going to fucking grow up? i mean think about it, you're an alcoholic because your best friend is in love with someone who is not you! sounds pretty fucking pathetic to me."

boris rolled his eyes as he placed a cup into the kitchen sink. "thanks mom."

"fuck you! you know she loves you, and all you've been doing is drinking her fucking parents alcohol and running their vodka with water! this is not who she wants you to be! just keep in mind that she liked you but you pushed her away."

"she what?"

"she fucking liked you. she tried to get your attention but since you're a little selfish asshole she went and found someone who is good to her."

"wait, what?"

"she liked you dumbass! but you always pushed her away! and for what? some girl who is hooking up with the entire state of nevada?" theo yelled as he walked into the kitchen. "you made her feel pathetic."

boris looked at theo. "bullshit."

"get your shit together! you were never there for her but now someone is! so you should be glad that someone is making her feel loved! you should be happy for her, so get your fucking shit together!" sadie angrily said as she left the kitchen and went upstairs.

boris sat down at the kitchen table and put his hands on his head. tears falling onto the wooden table.

theo walked towards him, sitting down beside him. "she loves you. she really does. but you're killing her."

boris only cried more, fighting the urge to scream, feeling pain in his throat.

boris laid on y/n's bed, her blanket wrapped around his weak body. her scent making him feel loved. he laid on his side, thinking about everything. until he got up and decided to get his shit together.