𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

。・°°・PALE  MOONLIGHT・°°・。story    by    sebastian ( @/DEMOSEB )

。・°°・PALE MOONLIGHT・°°・。
story by sebastian ( @/DEMOSEB )

        PALE
           PALE
              PALE

he's like the moonlight.      beautiful
he glows brightest  when he's alone
in the dark.

MOONLIGHT
        MOONLIGHT
                MOONLIGHT

PLOT LINE.       
                   ( intro )

the world has always been filled with wonders but as the humans started making the world worse each year that passed. the earth and the creatures on it suffered because of them. they had lost a total of 3,000 species from 2020 to 2202. they were killers and everyone agreed the humans didn't care. they never did. their greed would always be their downfall. taking a stand, the elves found a way to overthrow the governments. Kill the leaders. Kill the greed. Kill the hate.

for once mankind was on the same level , it didn't matter the race anymore. The gender they wanted to be or the people they were attracted to. Nor the religions in their daily lives. They were all the same , one species. no differences divide them anymore. once the elves took over the humans and vampires were pushed to their outside cities. it was buildings on top of buildings. crowded streets and neon lights that painted the skies at night. more bars that one can count.

The elves brought back some things , their cities toward to the skies. painting a beautiful pictures as their cities were covered in greens. birds buzzing and fast cars that didn't cause damage to the ecosystem at all. For once every race of the humans felt the same pain and hate. No one was no longer better than the other. that's where the story of a young teen entering collage comes into place. He wants the hate or borders of the world to give humans a second chance. Taking on a internship for the elves victims unit. He discovers more to the city and the elves that dwell in it.

PALE
PALE
PALE

maybe there is some hope for all of us.

MOONLIGHT
MOONLIGHT
MOONLIGHT

DEDICATED TO THE FOLLOWING:

spoopsie-  , sunflwersss  , curiouser_and_  , -majesticsbutter  , -oneforall  , generaldameron , awkwardking ,

WARNINGS:
mentions of . . .

same sex relationships , racism , rape , murder , suicide , mental illnesses , underage drinking , underage smoking , violence , adult language , mature themes , LGBT themes

       AUTHORS NOTE:

              it has taken me so many days to finally get to the point and get it up and going. it's a story that's gonna be short but kinda long I guess ?? maybe chapter wise ?? but anyways as you can see there will be a lot of different creatures and stuff and also a lot of horrible themes so you have been warned and probably should leave if you can't handle or the handle the mentions of the certain themes. also I don't see a lot of stories with transgender oc's and such so this is my first book where the main character with be transgender !! as someone who's transgender I'll probably reflect what I go through on him ngl. anyways I hope everyone enjoys the story. It'll be nice if y'all can tag people who you might think will like it.