Triggered - Intro

??'s POV

While driving i was at the point of feeling flipping the whole car over. I was mad af. Just some minutes ago i found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. I broke up with her of course. But she cheated on me with my own damn brother. I was on my way to my brothers house while definitely being over the speed limit. Damn i was mad. I stopped my car infront of his house and stepped out. I closed the car door harshly and walked to his door. I knocked on his and he opened after some seconds. I immediately hitted him. "What dafuq dude??" he said. "That's what you get for helping my girlfriend cheat on me" i wanted to walk away. "Oh no no Jungkook. We aren't gonna walk away again just like dad did." "Oh yeah sure, now i suddenly am like the asshole who hurted mom? I'm not the bad guy in this situation you know?" "Listen Jungkook, i know you are mad but let me explain." "Explain what?! That you fell in love with my girlfriend and she fell in love with you and you were like 'Oh let's have a relationship while you are still in one with Jungkook!' hm?!" "Don't be like this.." "Get a fucking life asshole." i walked back to my car and stepped in. This is how it all started..

 This is how it all started