Bio

Name: Y/N Vermillion

Age: 22

Looks: Blue eyes, vermilion colored hair. Has red markings around his eyes, has one sharp, pronounced canine tooth.

Outfit: white tunic, covered by a long, dark blue shirt with long sleeves and high collar. The shirt is decorated with fabric with vertical stripes design on its edges and collar and along the sleeves, which he keeps rolled up to his elbows. In order to keep the shirt together, he wears a purple sash around his waist. He wears white trousers. Sometimes, on top of his attire, he wears a long red cape.

Personality: Has a hostile attitude and short temper. Is a loud and aggressive man who believes actions show more than words. However, despite this, shows a deep understanding in how to motivate others, even those he just met. Respects anyone who is willing to get strong and does not judge others based off their upbringings or lineage. He spends most of the year out in the wilderness, hunting wild animals and basking in natural magic.

Small Backstory: An orphan boy, Y/N joined the guild some time before Erza and Mirajane, quickly becoming a rival to Laxus, he became an S-class mage right after the latter at the age of 16 (Laxus was 17 when he became S class, and Y/N is one year younger. Quick math!). After Erza and Mira joined he was usually the one to separate the red-head knight and the devil girl from their fights. When Natsu joined he was constantly being challenged by the pink haired boy due to their magics being similar, beating him everytime but respecting the boy's tenacity. Some say he's on par with Gildarts but no one really knows how strong he is.

(So yeah, Y/N is basically a male Mereoleona :p)

Magic/Abilities:

-Fire Magic

-Magic zone (Basically Mana zone)

-Physical abilities: Superhuman strength (Physically stronger than Natsu), speed, durability and stamina

-Hellflame magic (Much stronger version of fire magic, he can't use it currently)

(I got inspired on doing this story after reading @Nata_KARU black clover and fairy tail stories, go and read them if you want, they are good!)