Just a pitch

Sorry for the grammar mistakes I'm not fluent in english i just want to share my pitch for birds of prey because i was disapointed by the movie in  general and the lack of depth of the villain for this R rated movie.

 Roman sionis abused by his uncle when he was a child, his deranged uncle used to put makeup on his face and dress him up like a girl and complimented roman on how pretty he looked with makeup on his face, growing up roman would have psychological breakdown making him see make up on his face every time he looks into a mirror, therefore, he would put a mask on his face so people and himself could'nt see the makeup, wich would lead him to arkam asylum where he meets dr Harleen Quinzel as his psychologist, after multiple cession she would be the only woman he trusts since the only idea of makeup and then woman would disgust him, and also the only one knowing his past since he would have killed his uncle already, after his liberation growing into the brutal mob boss black mask and learning of the separation between harley queen and the joker black mask would do anything possible in order to have her by his side since she is the only one who truly knows him and the joker's weakness, but harley has no intention of becoming any man's woman yet.