Her

"Prince Park?", questioned Hoseok.
" Yes?", said Jimin snapping out of his trance.
"Are you ok sir? You seem kind of.. distant.", said Hoseok.
"I am kind of nervous that she will not like me. I do not want my father's plan to fail.", Jimin said with a nervous smirk.
"I understand, but no one can resist your charms Prince Park.", Hoseok said while playfully hitting him on the shoulder.
"Hey, stop it! You are making me blush baby.", Jimin said sarcastically.
"Never call me baby again.", said Hoseok.
"Ok baby." said Jimin while he was trying not to laugh.
They both started to laugh, but a knock at the door interrupted their bromance.
Hoseok opened the large doors. A servant walked in and said, "Pack your bags Prince Park. The carriage is ready for your departure."
"The day of reckoning has arrived Prince Park!", said Hoseok while closing the door. 
" Don't remind me", mumbled Jimin.
" Oh come on she is gorgeous! I am sure it won't be a burden to get to know her.", said Hoseok.
"Looks are not everything Hoseok." Jimin scoffed.
"I learned to search for what is on the inside a long time ago." Jimin reminisced.
"They are quite a big part of the equation of attraction." blabbered Hoseok.
"Not in my equation." said Jimin.
" Oh quit being self righteous and pack your bags!" Hoseok retorted.
"All right." Jimin said amused of how triggered Hoseok was.