3

(𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴)

𝔸𝕚𝕪𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐘 | 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟖𝐩𝐦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Thought I told you not to trust these hoes ! Say they love you when you know they don-" I was singing on the top of my lungs till I got cut off by my phone ringing.

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧🧸
Facetime...

Ugh ! This is giving me very much ghetto, ever to call me at 11 pm. But like a dummy I answered.

"Hello?" I said, camera facing upwards, to the ceiling. "Why you call me?"

"I cant call you now? And put ya face in the camera"

Now.. This man got my number bout a week ago and think we been talking for decades.

"Mmcht I guess, what you doing?"

"Trynna see you, let me slide" He said blowing smoke all into the camera. Now that I look its bout cloudier than a bitch in there.

"I dont know bout all that" I got off the camera to check instagram.

"Take me off pause ugly"

"Ya momma"

"My momma dead, take that shit back"

"And i- God I deeply apologize for the words that came out of my mouth 5 seconds ago" I said while looking at at the ceiling. "But bet slide"

"Bet it up send me ya location." He said as he hung up and I did a little happy dance.

"Gonna get some dick, gonna get some dickkk, let me go freshen up and stop playing."

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧..

Getting out the shower I hear I knock at my door so I yell hold up. Quickly I lotion my body wit Jergens ultra heeling, of course. And throw on some underwear and grey sweat pants wit no shirt.

At this point i'm running to the damn door cause this nigga loud ashit like he the police. Making a beat and all like ?

"Nigga! I said hold up" I said opening the door rolling my eyes.

"My bad I got bored" He laughed like something was funny. "And keep rolling ya eyes watch they get stuck"

Instead of replying I start heading back upstairs to my room and laying on my bed. He had the nerve to try and get on my bed wit his outside clothes.

"AHT! What you doing?"

"Getting on the bed fuck you mean?"

"Not wit them clothes you're not" I said chuckling a bit cause he really thought, yea ight.

"mmcht, ill take these bitches off"

"Take it off den" It came out a lil wrong but shi oh well.

So he takes his outside clothes off leaving him in his ball shorts wit no shirt. I had to do a double take cause this man was looking toooo good.

He gets in and at this point we are cuddling, bitch i am cuddling wit this fine specimen. Next thing you know he was rubbing up on my ass.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trynna hold back a moan from slipping cause it was feeling a lil good.

"Touching whats mines wym?" He said smirking at me licking his lips.

Bitch let me tell you my bussy jumped!

"oh fr?"

"yeaaaa" He said and snacked my ass and continued rubbing it.

At this moment I was feeling a lil sum sum. I wasn't no virgin but did I really wanna give it up at a week ? Nahhhh.

Next thing I know he grabbed my face turned my head to the side and started sucking and biting on my neck. I wouldn't even lie it felt gooddd. I started letting out lil moans.

"Chillllll"

"Nah pa, this to let other niggas know who you belong to." He said as he started to actually kiss me.

It started off simple till he started to add tongue, this man was really out here tonguing me down wow. He stopped and pecked my lips a few times. While I sat there in a daze.

"You good?"

"Mhmmm" I said still in a daze, should I give him a little lick lick ? A gawk gawk slurped up, hand twist 3000? Hmm decisions.

"Pa, whatchu trynna watc-" He started but I interrupted, "Lemme suck ya dick".

"Bitc-and you serious too" He said mumbling and chuckling.

"And is, go on, whip that ting out now hoe!"

"First of all you ain't getting no dick wit that attitude"

"Im sorry"

"Im hungry"

"So you just gonna ignore me" I looked at him.

"Yes" He side eyed me.

"Bet get out my house and starve while you at it" I said hopping up and grabbing him wit me.

"You really kicking me out?" He said laughing.

"You putting on ya clothes right" I gave him a dumb look.

"How you mad I don't want you to suck my dick" He said mumbling.

"What was that Treyvon, I cant hear you !"

"Nothing" He said still mumbling wit a sad look on his face. I almost bust out laughing but I had to keep my coo. "But ion wanna gooo" He said whining.

"But I got another hoeee on the way, soooo" Now im just lying.

We just stared at each other and before I knew it I was up against the wall wit a hand around my throat before I could say sike nah!

"What was that? Hm ?" He whispered in my ear. "Aiyden dont play wit me real shit."

"Okay daddy"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for the slow updates !! Be sure to vote ! Thank youuuu !