part 1

Hi, my names Kasie Wright and i'm depressed you see I was bullied all my life and i'm 18 now sometimes I feel alone now. I had my best friend his name was Ben he is supposed to be 19 now. He helped me and I loved Ben and he was very close to me. Ben helped when I was very suicidal but something happened to lead me to have PTSD I will talk about that later. I am a huge gamer and I lived with my Dad until he mysteriously disappeared.

Kasie's POV

I was at my house playing my N64 which was given to me by my grandpa Louie and found a Majora Mask game with it and decided to play there was a file called 'BEN' so I clicked on it and played. It started to glitch and I froze in fear as a hand shot out of the TV (An: you are a huge creepy pasta fan by the way) I started to cry and I looked up and saw BEN DROWNED and he looked at your wrists and walked over to you and hugged you.

BEN's POV

I told the the girl you shouldn't have done that and then looked at the girl and she was crying and I saw the cuts on her wrists and walked over to her and hugged her. to my surprised she hugged me back.

you blushed because you had a huge crush on the creepy pasta and you said Why, Why can't I die?

Ben was taken back by that and said "Kasie I'm Ben". 

(An: dun dun dun sorry it's true though Ben drowned is your best friend Ben now back to the story)

you were in shock then hugged him and said Ben I wanted to tell you but you disappeared and I wanted to say I Love You 

Ben's Pov

i looked at her and said i love you too come with me Kasie to slenderps mansion. she said okay and i said Kasie i have to tell you something about your dad. she looked at me (An: OMG it's getting good) you looked at you boyfriend and he said your ad is Timothy Wright correct.

Your POV

you nodded and he said "that he was known as the proxie Masky" you looked at him and said "thank you thank you thank you Ben your the best". 

An: so how am I doing it's good right I came up with this when i was sitting in metals during school and just to let you know there will be some lemons later on. by the way the creepy pastas belong to there creators so shout out to them