[1] ɪɴꜰɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱ

Note: I had to make my very first Quackity one-shot based off the first Quackity video I watched! 'Infiltrating Furry Discord Servers' is how I found this adorable idiot so I'm paying tribute to it by writing my first one-shot about him based off the first video of his I watched :)Enjoy!

"noo don't kill urself ur so sexy aha"

~~*~~

"What's a good furry name? I feel like it should have 'UwU' in it for people to believe that I am one of them,"

"Like I want them to start chanting as soon as they see my name 'ONE OF US ONE OF US'"

"Please don't tell my mommy." While scrolling through Random Name Generator, I talked to the camera recording in front of me. After scrolling for a while, I came up with the masterpiece 'SparkleFurrzOwO' and photoshopped a good picture to use as my profile picture.

"Alright, so of course, I did my homework and found a few servers to try to infiltrate." I pulled up the group name of the first and immediately made my way into the server.

Quite a few people were already online and I cracked my knuckles while talking to my live stream chat.

"I'm fuckin'... scared and worried, but WE'RE GONNA DO THIS! RIGHT CHAT?" The chat filled with a bunch of emojis, 'OWO''s, and so much more I couldn't even catch. Even my donations went up and you could hear the automated voice I set up, specifically for this occasion, read out "OwO."

'Hai everyone :3'

I sent my first message into the chat and eagerly awaited the first response.

'OwO hewwo how awe u?'

I cheered and thrashed around in my chair as a celebration of my acceptance into this foreign community. I ended up talking generally to the whole group in the main chatroom and was quickly invited to join voice chats and other groups.

~~~

A little while after joining the first server, a few more people were joining and I got to mess with each and every one of them. Some of them were genuine victims who had no idea what was going while others were viewers of my stream trying to talk to me.

Nevertheless, I was having a hilarious time.

After a few hours of having fun and being scarred both mentally and emotionally, I decided to join one final server that had only about 10 members or less in it.

"Alrighty kiddos, this is probably the last server we're invading so we gotta find someone GOOD to mess with," I announced to my audience. They started naming random people from the list of those who were online but one name, in particular, stood out to me for some reason.

"FemininePurrs OUAGHG," I read, pronouncing the 'o3o' by practically hacking a massive loogie. Thankfully, I didn't have to subject my viewers to that and continued with the stream. "This will be our final victim!"

I quickly sent an invitation to them and it was, surprisingly, accepted almost as quickly. I felt all jittery because I was ready to go ALL OUT with this last person. I excitedly typed up a message to our new private chat.

You - Italics

FemininePureso3o - Underlined Italics

'Hai :3'

'OwO hai'

'Wanna roleplay?'

"Damn, that was fast. I thought there was gonna be some weirdly personal questionnaire about my role when doing un-Christian things."