Sun, Sand, and Ice Water

Story Created: 10/27/19

12:53 PM – Mali-U Beach

The four spies – Sam, Clover, Alex, and Britney – and Mat were enjoying another day on the Mali-U campus. They were near the beach area and Clover especially saw the Mali-U volleyball team hard at work with drills.

"Super glad I got a free period now," said Clover to her four best friends.

"Well, I got lucky with my last class canceled for today," said Mat.

"I think I'm gonna hang on the beach for my free period," said Clover. "Especially since Surfology is after that."

Sam and Alex looked at their watches and schedules, and so did Britney.

"Uh-oh," said Alex. "I got a shift at the Mali-U Café starting soon!"

"And I have my last physics class at the same time!" Sam exclaimed.

"I'm done for today myself," Britney stated. "I'll join you, Clover."

"Same here," said Mat.

"See ya, guys," said Alex as she dashed away.

Sam and Mat quickly pecked and exchanged an "I love you" before Sam dashed away herself and hopped on the tram nearby. With that, Clover, Britney, and Mat sauntered down to the beach. Clover and Britney used their X-Powders to switch to their two-pieces, and Mat using his Nintendo DS to switch to his swimshorts and 2012-throwback motocross shirt that read "Tomac 17" on the back to signify current 3-time 450cc Motocross champ, Eli Tomac.

 Clover and Britney used their X-Powders to switch to their two-pieces, and Mat using his Nintendo DS to switch to his swimshorts and 2012-throwback motocross shirt that read "Tomac 17" on the back to signify current 3-time 450cc Motocross champ, ...

"Super glad I decided to stay here for school," Mat said to Britney.

"You were thinking of going home?" Britney asked.

"I was," said Mat. "But I didn't want to break up with Sam possibly."

"Yeah, I'd hate to be in that predicament," Britney commented.

"I know," said Mat. "Sam means a lot to me, too – way more than Supercross. I'd hate to possibly do that."

Clover was too busy watching the Mali-U Beach Volleyball team wrap up their drills. Seconds later was when Clover spotted her boyfriend Blaine. They seemed to be up to something else.

"I don't know what's going on," said Clover.

She arrived as Blaine held a bucket and that's when he saw Clover. Other members of the V-ball team had their phones out and seemed to be filming Blaine.

"Hey, Beautiful," Blaine greeted to Clover, which made Clover's morale go up tenfold.

"Hey Blainey, you just finish practice?" Clover asked.

"It's over early," said Blaine. "But I got one thing to do now..."

Blaine motioned to the others to start filming with their phones. Clover saw and moved out of the way, still perplexed over what was going on. She saw the other players with their phones and joined just in the nick of time. In the meantime, Britney and Mat made their ways to where the teams were, and careful to not block their views. They seemed intrigued, too.