Chapter One: Into My Slavery

My name is Fayette Noon, I am 18 years old, born from father, Heeler Noon, and mother, Aurdi Noon. My birthday is April 24th, 2000, and I resided in the Northern Lupus Pack with my family.

Please deliver this note to my pack, or whatever pack is closest. It is utmost importance that this letter gets to an alpha. Any alpha.

I am writing this in desperation for help, not for me, but for the other people that are here with me. We are trapped, hidden away from the rest of the world, in a place that has no windows, nor any indication of where we are at.

I am not expecting to be rescued. Mom, and Dad, you were great parents, and gave me love when I needed it. My brothers, Kaden and Jack, take care of your loves and hold them greatly for me, whenever you find them. I wish I could have had the chance to meet mine, but live on in my honor.

Alpha,

Please rescue everyone who is here with me. I'm the only one here from our pack, but they have girls young as fourteen, summoned to do tasks that I pray is only, "maid-work". I  have saved one girl, and two boys, all siblings,  from this place but I got caught while trying to make a getaway with them. I pushed them onward, and was viciously attacked by three guard wolves. In the attack, my leg was pulled from it's place rendering it useless, my arm has multiple puncture wounds, and my neck has been mauled.

I was in the medical ward for a couple days, my leg has been realigned and my arm has healed with minor scars. My neck has four deep scratches that continue to be monitored daily as I'm prone to infection due to the conditions of this place.

The boys are blonde, thin to the point where you can see their chest bones, and indents on their elbows. 5'4, around 13 years old. Girl, sandy blonde hair, 15, thin with gashes in her arms, and rope burns. If they come to you, I seek an order of protection onto them, by my will as the Beta's daughter, and to take them in as our own.

I am still with innocence but I am not sure how much longer that will remain. I am of powerful blood, and once I become of age, I'm told I will be auctioned off to serve a male. I have only a matter of a couple days but I will try to break for another escape, or reach contact with you again.

I am sending every last hope I have to the Moon Goddess, that this note will be delivered to the right hands.

I have 2go. I hear voices coming closer to me cell. I love you, mom, dad, kaden, jack, alpha, my pack.

Xoxo

The last few sentences were scribbled with haste, if anything but the punctuation and the formation was to go by. Blood stained the almost ruined paper, hardening it and making the letter almost unlegible.

Sobs broke out from around the room, women burying their head into their loved ones, while their males looked on in fury. The younger kids looked around at everyone, wondering why everyone was on edge, but decided not to speak. Their mother's tears were enough to silence them, and the anger they felt from their families were powerful enough to make them feel rage too.

Four people stood against eachother, all with tears in their eyes, but with a vow of determination as well. Dark circles fell under their watering orbs, as sleepless nights had embraced them for weeks on end. Their eyes were puffy, signs of recent crying, but no tears fell right at the moment. Fury weighed heavy on their minds, and rage fueled the blood that pumped through their body. Their wolves inside them paced back in forth, snarling at the thought their beloved one fell into one's trap. The fact that they knew not where she was, made their anger rise tenfold. They would get their baby back. They would get their sister back. Even if it was the last thing they do, she will be returned to her lands.