[2] ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴀʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ

Note: This could be a continuation of the last one now that I look at it heh

"i hate you"    "it's nice to see you too"

~~*~~

~~* Y/N *~~

"My plane smelled like absolute ass and I wanted to throw up my liver, but it's cool, we're cool, I'm COOL..." Turns out, convincing myself was surprisingly harder than I thought...

"BULLSHIT! You're so nervous about meeting him, you might as well be throwing up everywhere!"

"ANI!"

"What? No one can hear me."

"Ani, there are literally 7 fucking people in this car, including a driver so 8, and you're screaming out secrets like a maniac." I pulled my hoodie down to hide my burning face from everyone while the familiar British accent scolded Ani.

I hid my face from all my internet friends as I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up over my shoulder to see Aksel's egg-shaped head leaning over the back of my seat with a cocky smile plastered wide on his face.

"So... you like Alex, huh?" His eyebrows wiggled in excitement and all I could do for now was glare freaking chainsaws at Ani and just own up to the new revelations.

Apparently, these people had nothing else more interesting to talk about because the rest of the drive was taken up by questions from every single person.

Hoover, Diesel, Henry, Kwite, Ani (even though she knew everything already), Brandon and, of course, Aksel.

All of them bombarding me with questions and tiring me out.

By the time we reached the house we were all staying at, I was exhausted from the storm of questions that had just been rained down on me.

A few other people were there already and we greeted them as I cooled down, hoping to finally be able to relax and take a shower. But, of course, knowing my friends for as long as I have, I should've guessed that at least ONE of them would scream the new info the second we walked into the house.

"GUESS WHO'S IN LOVE WITH ALEXIS?"

"Hoover, you will not see the sun tomorrow," I growled as more questions were thrown my way.

"STOP! Ok. Yes, I LIKE Alex - like, not love, chill - and it's been a while, started a little while after we first met online, no, I'm not planning on telling him, and NO, you people cannot 1) tell him or 2) try to do something to 'set us up' or whatever." I finally concluded with a stomp and proudly marched out of the living and up the stairs to the bathroom.

If he found out, I'd kill Ani, then myself, then Ani again.

~~*~~

"AH! I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!"

"Why? Did you just talk to a certain duck?" The teasing in Hoover's voice tested the little patience I had regained from the warm shower and I decided to not give into it.

"No, but I was going to ask where the hell is he? Shouldn't he have been here, literally a thousand years ago?" The sun was starting to set outside and the room was filled with my friends, except for Quackity, eating pizza and fighting over who's channel to put on T.V. So far, one of Brandon's Reddit videos was playing and he was attacking Henry for the remote.