PROLOUGE:

• Dedicated to SA READERS

" I Phenelophe Nicole Andrade affirm my love to you, Mikael Juan Santibanez, as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you and love you. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. I take you Mikael Juan Santibanez  to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live."

" Mikael Juan Santibanez , from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow."

kinikilig kong sabi sa kanya habang nagpapalitan kami ng singsing.

SIYA? nakatingin, pero siya nakatingin ng walang emosyon,

I Mikael Juan Santibanez, today I become your husband and you become my wife. I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever.

hay sarap sanag marinig kaso di naman totoo!

" Now may i pronnounce you HUSBAND and WIFE"

And Now you may Kiss The Bride.!

Oh my this is it, i need to feel this moment

I suddenly closed my eyes, feel this seconds

his face so close to mine when suddenly i feel his lips

shit!!!!!! i was shocked his Lips

He kissed me on my Alam nyo kung saan?

sa gilid ng labi......

hmmmmnn bitin

EPELOUGE pa lang po to patikim lang

Gulat po kayo Continuation lang po ito ng Story ng mga Cast ko.

Salamat po