Eyes Blue Like The Atlantic

-???'s POV-

"Scho! Wake up!!!" I hear a familiar voice, I open up my eyes and saw my buddy in front of me with a smile. He reached out to help me get up.

"Thanks, Blake, why are you at my house's back yard???" I asked him while sweeping away the leaves from me.

"I asked your daughters to come in. Don't you know it is so hard that I need to reach here?" he smirks and staring at me"I need to tell the General Erinmore that I will not in that suck tent and come to visit you" he told and lead me into the house.

"I don't know. I didn't go thereafter carrying a message to Colonel Mackenzie in 1917" I said and go get milk and cookies in the house that my wife made and put it in the fridge. "It was horrible that time, I need to run breakthrough the bombs that are falling while I was running to escape Germany soldiers that are shooting me"

"You idiot. Where is your gun then?" he asked me and get a glass of milk to hold, he gets a cookie from the plate and eats it.

"I already threw it away while strangling one German soldier," I told him. I lead him upstairs and go into my bedroom.

"You know? Your room is cleaner than mine. You look like Joseph" he said while he drinks his milk and took 1 cookie from a plate of cookies that I still hold.

I put a plate down on the table then go sit on the bed next to Blake.

"Why are we still calling our last name?" I asked him and continue eats my cookie with my milk"Well, my name is William call me Will then,"

"We already know that why would you tell me that again Will?" he smiles and continue to eat another cookie"Oh...This is fucking delicious" he said"More than your sandwich that time" Blake giggles and I gently hit his arm.

"And where's your brother?" I asked and bit my cookie.

"He still at the army and practice. What about you and your wife? Going great?"

"Yeah, I miss them so I came back here and stay with my wife and daughters," I said and stands up"I'll go get more cookies since you eat it all," I told him before getting out of my room and go downstairs, go into the kitchen, get more cookies in the fridge and put it in the plate.

"Darling, who would you give those cookies to?" I turned and saw my wife standing with a wondering face. She walks to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm going to give it to my friend. He's upstairs in my room" I answer her and going to go upstairs.

"Your friend??? Who is it???" she asks me with a wondering face again since I don't have many friends so she might want to know who is it.

"Blake, can you remember him? Tom Blake. He comes and visits me, says thanks to our daughters for me" she looked at me with an extremely shock face.

"Our daughters???"

"Yes, Blake said that they opened the door for him to come in," I told her and we're in silence"What???" I asked her

"Will, our daughters are upstairs in their room. They're playing with their dolls" she said

"But how??? Then who opened the door for him?" I asked her starting to cry but I hold back my tears. I felt like my heart broken into pieces and never come back into normal. Hurt until wanting to scream out. But it not true right? "I-Impossible"

"yes, it was true. And you had told me that Blake has...Die in 1917 while you and him carrying a message to the Second Battalion of the Devonshire Regiment"

"........" I was quiet

"You told me when you back home. He dies because of the German pilot stabs Blake and is shot dead" she told me. My face was pale and in extremely super shock, my sweat slowly flowed out.

"I-Is that true???" I asked her more for sure

"Yes darling, you said that that time you had comforted him as he dies, promising to complete the mission and to write to Blake's mother," she told me and walked to put a cookie dish in my hand and put it on the table. "You end the mission alone darling"

"No...No no no no NO!!!" I spoke loudly before rushing upstairs and into my bedroom. I saw Blake is waiting for me, I walked to hold the shoulder on both sides and shouted at him"Who are you?!"

"W-What?!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" I asked him again with anger and sadness. My voice started to tremble and tears began to flow down.

"I'm Blake. Tom Blake" He spoke out and began to sound vibrating like me.

"NO! YOU DIED! YOU ALREADY DIED IN 1917 WHILE HELPING THAT FREAKING GERMAN PILOT!!!" I yelled at him loudly and I stopped when I saw that he was crying out in shock. He lowered his face and wiped his sleeves on his tears, He cried quietly it made me feel very guilty for yelling at him.

"H-Hey...Blake. I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to do like that" I try to comfort him

"No, I...I just..." He wiped his tears and quietened for a while before continuing"I'm so sorry, I just missed you so much. I'm just a stupid ghost that has nowhere to go" He spoke out, his voice trembling as if he was afraid, worried and sad.

"Shu...It's ok" I told him and hug him softly.

"I'm so sorry...Sorry for lying and make you shock..." He held me tight while holding my shirt and cried out.

"It's ok...You might be so painful in that form after you died" I told and bent over his shoulder. I can feel his pain inside him.

Feeling confused, forgotten, worried, hurt, scared and wanting to be free.

"Listen here, you idiot!" I called him while looking at his face and his cheek on both sides. Staring at his blue eyes, it's as beautiful as the Atlantic. I used my thumb to remove the tears on his face"You just feel so painful so you came here to see me right?"

"Y-Yes"

"So why don't you tell me?" I looked at him with a serious face.

"I'm scared...And I'm so sorry about everything. I shouldn't tell you to save that pilot" He cried and held me tight, not letting go. 

"Shu...Calm down it's ok, don't cry" I rubbed his back to calm down"Listen! You have saved my life!!!"

"Yes...And I'm just an idiot, I can't do anything good!!! Even just to live and stay beside you!!!" He spoke softly

"You are perfect!!! When you just be yourself you are perfect!!!" I said out loud. He nodded a bit and held my hand. I began to see his body, skin color began to fade, hands stained with blood, and the stabbed spot bleed non-stop. Like he would return to his original form, which he had to hide no longer.

I held his hand tightly, my hands trembling clearly.

"You are a nice guy, Blake. You don't need to change, you are a funny person" I look at him"I love you in that way, not a way that you fake yourself or feelings" I told him and smile for him a little"Please don't change, you are perfect more than you thought"

He nodded and held my hand"Your hands are shaking very hard." he told me

"Yes, it was..." I spoke and tears began to flow. I kiss his forehead, it is comforting that everything is normal and must be okay.

"Thank you for caring for me and don't forget me" He hugs my neck and cried out.

I hug him back. His body slowly dissolves and fades slowly.

"Now I can be free. Thank you for setting me free Scho" He spoke before he disappeared. The blood that stained me also disappeared. I noticed that the cookies he ate were on my bed.

"Wish that I could see you again buddy..." I said and collapsed to sit on the floor"I love you, Blake..."

"Please come back..."

If I could go back in time to 1917. I will kill the German pilot to save his life. We can end the mission together and go play in your mother's garden...