Late and with him

At the school with uraraka and todoroki

___________________
As uraraka was waiting for todo and Izuku she was gettin inpatient until she sees shoto "hey todo" yelled uraraka "hey raka" todoroki replied with a faint smile "hey todo do u know we're izu is?" She asked with worry. About 3 seconds of him thinking he finally replied with "proble with Bakugo"  the confusion of the girl "now why would Deku be with him out of all people?!" Not knowing how to answer that "only he knows" and with that they stood there waiting for a good 6 minutes raka saw Deku and Bakugo and with her stress and her being impatient she decided to yell "IZUKU MIDORYA" with this he flinched out of being scared he replied "H-h-h-hi raka"  he smiled nervously and waved as he walked over "where have you been young man I've been worried sick" she said with a stern voice like ida's "at a friends house, why" he questioned her " we have been waiting for you for like six minutes" she said with a high pitch voice "right todo" she looked at him "Yha" as he looked into Izuku eye as izu was thinking •never knew that they would be this worried about me geezz they need to calm down...• befor he could finish his thought he was snapped out of it by a certain yapping Pomeranian "BB" as he herd that he jumped a little "H-hey kachan what's u" (A/N the sky) " meet me at my place 6 PM sharp got it" he said with his classic glare "yes sir" and with that they head to class...

_________________________________________________________
A/N sorry it's so short hehe bye UwU 😍🥰😘