•1• I'm Paralyzed, Where Are My Feelings?

It was 5am in the UA dorms and everyone was sleeping except one Kyouka Jirou. This was a normal occurrence for the young aspiring hero as this time was prime music writing time, late enough in the morning to get enough but early enough that there would be no distractions and there would be enough time to write before classes.
However, tonight she had a bad case of writer's block, (I relate 😭) she needed to do something to jog her mind.

"Ugh fuck it, imma just throw the trash out, maybe this walk can help me" She said out loud to her lit up room.

Sighing she dragged herself from her desk and grabbed her trashcan full of discarded pieces of lined paper, all her trashed ideas.

As she made her way to the trash area she could hear something, well more like someone.
It sounded like grunting mixed with a sound of someone hitting a hard surface.
Jirou racked her brain to who could be up at this time in the day, but her thoughts were interrupted by an unmistakable cry.
A cry from a certain green haired All-Might fan boy.

"Why is Midoriya up this early?"
Instead of carrying on thinking of why, she decides to ask him herself.

The sound of the dumpster being opened startles Midoriya as he jumps a little and glances behind to see Jirou.

"Hey, Midoriya? Training this early?"
Jirou asked.

"U-uhh y-yeah training..."
He began to answer before trailing off at the end.

"Are you okay-"
She stopped and a gasp left her lip as she moved closer and clearly saw a river of crimson flowing from his hands.
She ran up to him and grabbed his hands to look closer.

"How long have you been out here?"
She asked concerned.

"U-uhh..."
Midoriya tried to stall but no matter what he ever tried he was incapable of lying, it was just who he was.

"Since 3-3-3am"
He said trying to avoid eye contact with Jirou.

"What the fuck... Midoriya... Come on let's get you back to your room and fix you up..."
She asked genuinely.

"O-okay"
Midoriya said tiredly, he tried to take a step but then slumped against the nearest wall exhausted.

Jirou sat by him and again looked at him worriedly. The two of them weren't what you would call close but they did consider each other friends.

She looked at him and noticed his red puffy eyes, it was obvious that he'd been crying.

"Midoriya, seriously what's wrong?"

"W-w-what d-d-do you m-mean?"

"Seriously? You've been "training" until you bleed and you've been crying, so I'm gonna ask you again. What's wrong-"

"Do you think I'm good enough?"
Midoriya said quietly cutting him off.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think I'm good enough to be a hero"
Midoriya said with tears reappearing.

An awkward silence came over them as Jirou was lost for words.

"The work studies placement... The raid... I was too weak... I let him die, Nighteye is dead because of me... my quirk destroys my body... everyone expects highly of me... Why?... I'm just a useless piece of shit... Just like what my peers used to say in middle school... I guess that's why my dad left me as a kid huh... Who would wanna be associated with a crybaby loser like me... My mind is not okay... I can't fucking sleep at all... It all weighs on me heavily... I have dreams that like with Nighteye everyone else close to me is gonna die and it'll be all my fucking fault!"
Midoriya screamed out in anguish.