Chapter 1

My name is Y/n and I'm a Beyblader and a really good one, although I never battled Gingka before, but I have a good blader's spirit.

I have earned over 50,000 Bey Points to join the Battle Bladers tournament.

By the time, I got there I was getting ready and I met Gingka there and his friends.

But I had a crush on one of them.

Hikaru Hasama.

She's really pretty and I really like her spirit in battling.

I really want to talk to her, but I'm just too shy.

By the time the first round started, I just sat up in the stands waiting for my turn, but I couldn't stop staring at Hikaru.

While Gingka's battle was going on, I noticed Hikaru was gone, I wonder where she went.

I continued watching the battle until I heard someone.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I recognized that voice.

I turned and saw Hikaru walking towards me and I was blushing.

"Hey, I know you, I saw you at the opening ceremonies. What are you doing up here?" She asked.

"I was waiting for my turn." I lied a little bit.

"Okay, the view sure is nice up here." She said.

"Yeah, it is." I said.

By the time the battle was over, it was my turn.

"Hey, please try to win." Hikaru said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I really hope to face you in the next round." She said.

"Okay." I said.

I head down and battle and I win it and head to the second round.

I head inside and was met with Hikaru.

"You did it." She said.

"Yeah, I did." I said.

We shake hands and she asked.

"What's your name?"

"Y/n." I said.

"It's really nice to meet you Y/n." She said.

"It's really nice to meet you too Hikaru." I said.

We got along and then it's Hikaru's turn and I'm really worried about her facing Ryuga.

I was watching the battle and Ryuga and his Bey L-Drago have caused damage to the stadium and won against Hikaru, but also hurt Hikaru too and I saw her on the ground and Gingka and his friends head down to her.

"Hikaru! Are you okay? Hang on." Gingka said.

I ran down and said.

"Hikaru!"

I grabbed her and turned her over and she looked like she was just unconscious.

"Hikaru!" I whisper.

I looked at Ryuga and yelled.

"Why did you do it Ryuga!?" I asked angrily.

He laughed and said.

"You'll find out."

He walked away.

I looked back at Hikaru and said while crying.

"Hikaru, please be okay."

To Be Continued.

I might write some Beyblade romance stories, but I don't know right now, this was an idea I had in mind. Hikaru is one of my favorite characters from the show, so I thought about making a romance story with her and my character, but I have no idea how many chapters this story might have.