This has no swear words but its fan fiction about MCR

Hi this is my first ever fan fiction so im sorry if you dont like it there will only be a few chapters though i dont know exactly how many yet. Hailie edwards please comment if you can see this its imogen and i wrote this.

Gerard

Today we performed in New jersey our home town !! Frank , ray ,mikey and bob were looking very excited. First we sang MAMA then Welcome to the Black parade. And also Na Na Na. Bob wore a howiai Grass skirt witha howiai bra for the concert even though he was told to wear his parade outfit. Brian wasnt impressed!!(our Manager) WHY BOB WHY!!!!! EAT S*** BOB. Any way lynz and bandit came to one concert as some lyrics arent suitable for her.(Bandit) After the show me and mikey went for a meal with alicia. I had  a burger and a cider.Alicia kept on pointing out about my past "problems" Me and Mikey had a few knowing looks. We came home soo late very drunk then we went to bed i think i might have joined frank for a bit. LOL. In the morning we set off to the woods and ray climbed a tree it was so funny because he was hanging off a branch and it was me and the guys trying to pull his trousers down. we didnt manage to because i still had a hang over from the night before. 

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST EVER FAN FICTION CHAPTER !!! SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT I WAS PRESSURED INTO COMING OFF THE LAPTOP. ILL WRITE SOME MORE IN THE FUTURE AND ANY COMMENTS OR LIKES WILL BE RETURNED THANK YOU FELLOW MCR FANS!!