The new location complications~

Mangels p.o.v.~

     Saturday, The day before the new guard was to unfortunately stumble into this unholy facility. The hellish noise of screeching metal would blare from the loud speakers once again, and phantom B.B. would be back to torment me for another full week.. Thinking back on the previous weeks of guards coming in, and dropping back out of this joke of a horror attraction just helped make me feel even sicker. All I wanted was to go back to the way things were before, before was bad, but at least we weren't just dumb non-scary pieces of junk. I just wanted to go back home.

     The halls in this building were narrow and filled with the scent of fresh spray-paint to mimic mold or.. something. " Hey, your in my way." said an agitated voice from behind me. Stiffening and turning while stepping out of the way as best I could in the crammed hallway " S-Sorry.. "I stammered, shocked at the close proximity of the voice, and that I was unaware of its approach. The creature seemed shocked for some reason, as if it had expected something else. After the thing, that looked somewhat like a rabbit, it cropped ear with two small iron rods protruding with wires showed that the suit had been trough something bad, its suit torn in many places and metal showing all throughout its body tangled along with something else torn up baldy inside the suit sent chills down into my very soul.. But the smell. The smell was worst of all, a rotting, sickening, horrible smell that I should have smelled instantly made me feel nausea ripping at my.. memory of a stomach. Before I could stop or think twice I called out to it. " Can I ask were your going..? Who are you? I've never seen you around here ev-" I stopped abruptly and I felt the rabbits hard stare and glowing purple eyes in the darkness pierce into me. " You nosy animatronic, stay out of my way. Geez, when did Henry program such bullshit." he spat. This creature was being so rude! What did I even do?? " W-Wait.. but... who, who are you?" A long pause waited between me and the rabbit. Then, He storms towards me. horrid cracking and screeching noises followed as he stopped standing face to face with me, hovering over me, the smell was even stronger, and the hissing sound of air streaming from inside the tattered suit. " I am Springtrap. Now, if you don't want me to snap your whole endoskeleton in two I'd suggest you stay out of my way!" The rabbit known as Springtrap then turned, and headed back down the hall.

Night 1~

     The first night was here, and after my incident with Springtrap, I decided to vent my anger. The guard sat far back in his chair as if he hadn't a care in the world. {Little did he know he wouldn't need to care after only a short while} I thought grasping at nothing with my robotic hands, as if to claw the guards neck apart.

     Unknowingly, the guard had left 0 supervision on the camera system, allowing me to climb through the halls unnoticed. The guards office came into view as I crawled slowly with my broken form to the back of his room, still unnoticed I climbed the roof, hanging onto the various broken lights. {I'm in the perfect position, now for the fun part} My voice box readying to spring at the annoying guard, his eyes fixed on the camera, I steeled me self racing with adrenaline, and Jumped