21𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐞

for @WUNNAA

"Mr. Davis, yo 3 o'clock just canceled. They said there was a family emergency." Sheyaa said quickly, ready to leave the intense gaze of his boss. 

"Fo' tha last time Sheyya, call me Radric." Radric said smiling, showing off his diamond slugs.

"And for tha last time Mr. Davis that's not appropriate. We not friends, we not even acquaintances. You are simply my boss and I am simply your employee. Nothing more, nothing less. Period." Sheyaa said, not even realizing all his city girl/boy friends were starting to wear off on him.

"We could be friends tho, I could put yo lul mean ass in check. Someone must not be doing it right." Radric said standing up and slowly walking into Sheyaa's direction.

"I dont want to be friends, and no you not putting no damn body "iN cHeCk". I like my attitude and I'm keeping it." Sheyaa said huffing and stepping back, widening the gap between them.

"See I could change yo whole outlook. I'll drop this dick in you so good you wont even remember eva bein mad." Radic said gradually closing the space that remained the two.

"Boy, get cho ass on somewhea'. Aint nobody tryna hear all dat." Sheyaa said nervously chuckling and turning around to leave, but not before Radric gripped his waist, and pressed him up against his growing length.

"Just lemme show ya one time and if you don't like it i'll neva botha you again?" Radric said massaging his hips

"How many times do I have to tell you. The. answer. is. no. I dont want yo shrimp dick, I dont want you."

..............................................................................................

"MMM OH MY GAWD! SLOW DOWN!" Sheyaa yelled out as he felt Radric quickly slipping his dick in and out of his heat.

Say you want me. Say it!" Radric said abusing Sheyaa's spot with calculated thrusts

"I-I WANT YOUUUU!" Sheyaa yelled out feeling the tears welling in his eyes fall down his cheek.
"
I see why you act like such a bitch, you literally are one." Radric said reaching down to play with his clit, causing Sheyaa to jump back harshly.

"Damn you sensitive. When was the last time you got dick?" Radric asked, fascinated by the way Sheyaa's juices continued to flow.

"Ummm....never?" Sheyaa said looking up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact. Radric slowed his thrusts down significantly in surprise.

"Wait a minute. You tellin me i'm yo first? You was a virgin before today?" Radric questioned in disbelief, only for Sheyaa to nod and immediately look away from him.

"Hey dont be embarrassed. I'm honored, but you know what this means now right?" Radric said speeding back up suddenly, catching Sheyaa off guard.

"no." Sheyaa said confused and trying to hide his moans

"You mines. I was tha first one in it so ima be tha last. And when I say you mines I mean forever. Aint no breakin up, aint no cheating. It's just you and me till the end of time. You got that shawty?" Radric said going at an animalistic speed but somehow Sheyaa heard and understood every word.

"YES! YES DADDY I GOT IT!" Sheyaa said sobbing, trying to scoot back in order to not cum.

"Nah baby I want you to cum all over my shit." Radric said pulling him as close as possible and drilling deeply into him.

"I-I cant! It's TOO MUCH! WAIT!" Sheyaa said, not wanting to fully let himself go. If he came he knew he'd prolly be hooked and that couldnt happen.

"Cum baby. Just let it go." Radric whispered slowly in his ear, while thumbing over his clit, making him release.

"FUCK!!!" Sheyaa shouted as he squirted all over Radric's dick and lower stomach.

"There ya go, was that so hard?" he spoke, laughing at a completely drained sheyaa.

Radric thrusted inside a few more times and eventually let his kids flow deep into Sheyaa.

Nothing but hard breathing filled the room.  Radric couldn't believe he just go the best pussy of his life, and Sheyaa couldn't believe he just lost his virginity.

"You good mamas?" Radric finally spoke after watching Sheyaa stare at the wall for some time, hoping he wasn't regretting it.

"Yeah im good... I just can't process tha fact that I let you fuck me on a desk...at work." Sheyaa said while tiredly slumping down

Radric just laughed realizing that he didn't care. It's not like anyone was in the office this late anyway.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

im thinking of publishing my oneshots all in one sitting. would y'all like that?

love you💙