𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐔𝐳𝐢

"Yo lil ass tryna go where? with who? nah, aint no fuckin way." Kentrell spoke in disbelief while shaking his head at a frowning Symere.

"Baby I just wanna go to a little kickback at Jahseh's house with a few friends. What's so bad about that?" Symere asked innocently trying to convince him.

"The problem is that Jahseh doesn't throw lit' kickbacks, he only throws full on rages wit niggas packed in erry fuckin corner. And so help me god if you even look at another nigga I will lynch his ass for everybody in that bitch ta see." Kentrell said staring back at the tv watching a new show everyone was talking about called 'you'. His friends wouldn't shuut up about it so he finally broke down and watched it.

"Kentreellll! I thought we talked about this, you said you'd let me start being more independent and go more places. Just let me go so I can prove that I can be responsible on my own." Symere said pleading, but to his dismay his begging fell on deaf ears.

"Whatchu mean? I do let you go places, just last week I let you get the mail. That's the only place you need ta go." Kentrell asked, lost on why he would want to leave the house when everything he needed was here.

"Really Kenny? I need real human interaction, and while I love spending time with you, I need to get out of the house sometimes. I swear I'll call you every once and a while. And I'll even facetime you to show that i'm fine!" Symere begged and once again his pleas didnt matter.

"Symere Gaulden. I said no so what do that mean? No, and dats final. And if you keep asking ta go, imma put you in yo god damn place. Na' lay down wit me and watch dis crazy ass show befo' I have to do sum crazy to ya." Kentrell said with dark eyes and a low voice, making Symere throb a little and become slick.

"fine." Symere huffed out in frustration, all he wanted to do was have fun but he's being forced to be a homebody.

"you said what?" Kentrell said scrunching his face up in discontent at Symere's answer.

"I said, yes daddy." Symere said quickly changing his tone and sitting right next to Kentrell.

"That's what I thought." Kentrell grumbled while pulling symere directly on top of him, ensuring he wouldn't be going anywhere, anytime soon.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

When Symere heard soft snores coming from Kentrell's mouth he knew it was finally his chance to leave. It wouldnt be anything short of hard to make it out though. Kentrell was a very light sleeper, most times when Symere goes to the bathroom at night, he comes back and Kentrell is fully awake just from him barely moving. He had no clue how he was gonna move his fully body weight off of Kentrell without waking him up and getting caught.

Symere just had to make it to the front door. He had packed a go bag and set it by the front door so he could grab it and easily run to his car. Jahseh said they could get ready at his house and that was exactly what Symere intended on doing.

Symere slowly began to lift away from kentrell's warm body. He watched intently as Kentrell stirred in his sleep for a few seconds but eventually stopped moving. Symere used his moving as an opportunity to completely move off of the couch and stand up.

He stood over Kentrell watching to see if he would wake up. When he realized that Kentell was still sound asleep he decided now was the time to get out.

Symere walked on his tip toes across the creaky wooden floor. He made sure to stay on the side of the steps when he was walking down them, so they didnt crack and make noise. Just as he hit the last step he realized he left his phone upstairs right next to his sleeping lover.

"fuck it." he thought to himself shrugging and continuing his journey to the exit. There was no way he'd be able to make it back down if he went to go retrieve the device. Once he got to the spot where his bag laid just a few hours ago he noticed it was no longer there.

"You lookin fo this?" kentrell said dropping the bag harshly on the floor, scaring Symere.

"Ummm...no?" Symere said in a questioning tone, not exactly knowing what to say.

"So we lyin na' too? Bet." Kentrell said nodding, confusing Symere on why he wasn't lashing out like usual

"Baby I promise I wasnt gonna do anything wild! I was just-." Symere pleaded trying to get him to listen but his words were unheard like most times.

"K." Kentrell said turning around walking back up the stairs, making Mere even more lost.

"So I can go?" He asked, confused on what he meant by that.

"Hell fuckin nah. Getcho ass up hea' befo I have ta make you." Kentrell grumbled out in a deep but low voice that made the walls vibrate.

"You know what? No. I'm gonna go out and i'll see you when I get back." Symere struck back with a sudden amount of confidence surging through his veins. He was gonna hang out with his friends tonight and no one was gonna stop that, not even Kentrell.

"Slime, if you walk out that do' thats yo ass." Kentrell said trying to calm himself down, he wasnt loving this spontaneous disobedience.

"Watch me."

Symere picked up his bag and opened the front door, not even hesitating to shut it behind him. Kentrell's jaw was basically on the floor when he heard his car start. He didn't think that the small man was really gonna leave, even though he said no.

The taller just nodded his head while laughing maniacally. He would make sure that the man would never disrespect him again.

(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ

(1028 words)

love you💙