21𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 2

If yall reallyyyy show out in these comments i'll give yall a treat😙

(comment what yall want cuz i only have a few ideas on what to give you)

______________________________________
"Can I at least explain-." Kentrell begged

"No." Johnathan and Sheyaa said in unison

Kentrell just huffed and sat back in his seat accepting his fate.

"What made you think that you wouldn't get caught? You know we got niggas everywhere." Jonathan asked curious on why the younger thought it was a good idea.

"I dont know. I kinda didn't care cuz imma grown ass man who shouldn't have to ask ta leave my own home." Kentrell grumbled, making Sheyaa stomp on the brakes with full force and put the car in park.

"You said what?" Sheyaa asked as he slowly turned his head around, not believing the words he just heard.

"I said I'm a GROWN ass man and I shouldn't have ta ask ta lea-." Kentrell started but quickly stopped when Jonathan grabbed him by his throat.

"I dont know the FUCK you think you talkin to, but it absolutely cant be us." Jonathan said pressing on Kentrell's neck harder, watching him get red in the face.

"You know what? We finna show you sum real quick cuz you must think we not bout it." Sheyaa mumbled while unclicking his seatbelt. Jonathan followed and they both got out to go to the backseat.

The younger man didn't think that they would fuck him in a car. They were crazy but he never really imagined that it would happen, but he couldn't lie and say that the thought didn't turn him on to no end.

"Wai-."

"Shut the fuck up."

Jonathan slid off his heather grey sweatpants, making his member spring freely from it's confines. He sat up getting ready to make Kentrell lose his voice.

"Cmon bitch, you know what to do." Jonathan said while forcing his head down next to his dick.

Kentrell wasted no time getting to work. Lightly grabbing it and deepthroating his whole length in seconds.

While Kentrell was busy with Jonathan, Sheyaa took the liberty of snatching off the younger's jeans and throwing them. The cool air coming from the small vents, rushed all over his legs, giving him goosebumps.

Sheyaa lightly ran his tongue along the boy's already soaked folds, causing him to jerk away.

"Dont fuckin move away from me." He growled, popping his inner thigh, and pulling him back far enough to where his whole mouth was covering his vagina.

As Kentrell swirled his tongue over Jonathan's tip, Sheyaa did the same to his clit.

Jonathan soon came deep in his lover's mouth, his toes curling in his brand new shoes. Watching as he swallowed it with ease.

Jonathan pulled up his sweatpants and finally looked over to see Sheyaa aggressively taking Kentrell's soul with just his mouth.

"I-Im sorry!" Kentrell choked out through load moans and tears.

Sheyaa knew he was at his limit, and was about to cum. Kentrell usually would snatch himself off of Sheyaa's face and then release, which always pissed him off to no end, but he never said anything. Today, he was gonna do what Sheyaa wanted him to do.

Sheyaa wrapped his arm around the younger's plump thighs as went to town of his clit. He even began tongue fucking him.

"Sheyaa wait! Im gonna-." Kentrell screeched out