Black Swan

The Shade of the Moon shined below the Garden as a man walked in the garden. The Flowers blew in the breeze of cold, He feels the wind blow threw him... His passion and worth to live is to dance. He dances Elegantly threw the Garden, his bare feet going in the fresh green grass as He spins slowly as he rests his body on the floor, staring Elegantly at the moon.

A woman walks threw the garden and rests down with her love carresses his cheek.

"Taehyung my love... Do you want to go inside? It's so chilly out here... We can sit by the fire and drink Hot Chocolate?", She says looking into his brown doe eyes.

He carresses her hair and lays his  forehead on hers.

"My Jewel... I will be okay.... You should get some rest my love."

She gets up takes his hand and they go back inside their cottage hand and hand.

The Next Day, Taehyung and Jewel were walking threw the town. Until....

Boom!!!

"MY STARS!! THE DAYCARE IS ON FIRE!! THE CHILDREN!!"

His eyes widden as he saw the daycare on fire. He saw the devil's flame burning from the building to the sky to smoke. As he felt the hand he wished he held on harder.... Wasn't holding his anymore..... The love of his life.... Tried to get the children out... But then...

Boom!!!

Taehyung fell on the ground as his vision was blurry. He rubbed his eyes as he saw Jewel on the floor in a pool of blood. He ran towards her holding her in his arms.

"Jewel!! It's going to be okay my Love!! Stay with me!!", He says as his tears flow down his cheeks.

"T-taehyung.... My love..... Don't cry.... We'll always be together...... I love you....", Her final words as she closed her eyes.

Taehyung screams in pain and sorrow seeing her not breathing anymore. He holds her and feels the rain drops from the sky.... Soaking wet and holding his love that is gone... Threw the night....

The Black Swan remained alone ever since.