51

✿✿❀✿✿

Lyn smile only widens, her eyes turning into crescents as she watches in pride and admiration as she listened to Namjoon's valedictorian speech. He was truly deserving of the title, all the sleepless nights and hard work had finally reaped its benefits.

"I've made a lot of mistakes in the past and probably will in the future too. But, that's okay because it is what makes me who I am, who we are. And luckily for me, I had ten amazing souls who were with me almost every step of the way." Namjoon says breifly glancing at his friends, his second family.

Hoseok cheers for his spot on the stage, "That's us!"

Yoongi grimaces in embarrassment but his eyes gave away how truly happy he was. Mae claps loudly in encouragement causing a everyone else to follow in her in foot steps.

"You're doing amazing sweetie!" Lyn calls put jokingly making Namjoon chuckle.

One of the teachers that watched from the sidelines of the stage, out of view from the audience gave them a stern look that basically begged them to shut up. The audience's applause echoed throughout the room after Namjoon completed his speech. Soon Principal Fuu was handing out diplomas to students as their names were called one by one.

"Ryu Lyn."

Lyn's name was announced into the microphone. Immediately, Lyn sprang from her seat and made her way to Principal Fuu in an extra manner. Acting as if the stage that held the graduating class was a runway instead, the applause and cheers from her schoolmates only fueled her extra-ness.

Words couldn't describe the euphoric feeling that erupted through her veins. She had actually made it much to her teachers and mother's surprise. In honesty the female wasn't sure if she would ever see the day of graduation, her grades just barely meeting the requirements. Although her GPA may have been considered a joke compared to someone like Areum's, a diploma is still a diploma isn't it? All that matters is that that she made it, even if it was not by much to some, it was just enough. A wide, beaming smile graced her features, her eyes daring tears to fall from her glossy eyes.

Gripping the diploma tightly in her hands, bowing, Lyn whispers, "Thank you."

✿✿❀✿✿

"Holy fuck I graduated!" Lyn shouts as she exits the school's building her smile as radiant as ever.

Yoongi snickers rolling his eyes playfully rather than in annoyance, "I guess miracles do happen."

Taehyung smacks his boyfriend's shoulder, "Don't listen to him. I knew you'd graduate Lyn."

"Did we really though?" Seokjin chimes in.

"Wow y'all are some negative ass bitches." Mae tsk'd folding her arms.

"Get use to it." Yoongi says shrugging.

The group of five continue to bicker aimlessly just for the fun of it until Layla called the group over for pictures. Yoongi lets out a groan as a protest of complaint but none the less goes over.

"Get in the frame bitches! I want to remember this day!" Layla says motioning them over to where the rest of the group stood.

Following Layla's command, they huddled together all displaying wide smiles for the camera. They took multiple pictures much to the random student's distain who Layla had called over to photograph them. She had forced them to take some over claiming her that the student didn't get her good side resulting Yoongi commenting that her 'good side' was nonexistent.