My Best Friend's Brother (A Reece Mastin Fanfic)

Hi everyone!! I decided to upload the first chapter of story today, I said that it would be up in October (and it’s almost the end of October) and I saw Reece at his instore last Saturday so I thought today would be a good day to upload. This is my first story so I’m sorry if it’s  terrible but I hope you like it. So here’s chapter 1....... enjoy :)

~

.

My phone buzzed on my desk, waking me up. I looked over at the clock, it was only 11:30am. I grabbed my phone and opened the message.

Georgie:

 Hey Ash, we’re having a small party today for Reece because he’s leaving for X-Factor boot camp tomorrow, can you come? <3 xx

I was quick to reply. Georgina was my best friend but I was also really close with her older brother Reece. He was 16, only a year older than me and I really enjoyed hanging out with him. I haven’t seen him since he left for his audition in Sydney though.

Me:

I would love to come Georgie! I’ll be there soon xx

I quickly got up and jumped into the shower. When I got out of the shower I got changed into my light blue denim ripped shorts, a loose pink transparent top with my green bikini underneath and some pink wedge heels.

I grabbed a towel, my phone and my pyjamas and packed my overnight bag as I was going to sleep at Georgina’s house tonight and go to the airport with her tomorrow and then to dance. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and got my mum to drive me to her house. She dropped me off out the front and I knocked on the door. The door opened and Reece was standing there, his face lit up when he saw me.

‘ASHLIEEEEEEEEEEE” Reece yelled

‘REECEYYYYYYYY” I screamed before launching myself into his arms. He caught me and spun me around before putting me down on the ground again. Georgina came down the hallway and hugged me tightly. We went out the back and most people were already there. Reece’s friends Dion, Mitch, Brad, Brodon and Connor, Liv and her friend Lesley, Philippa and her friend Sophie, Me and Georgina’s other friends Taylor and Amber, and some of Reece’s family. I went and said hello to everyone before Georgina, Taylor, Amber and I went to her room to get changed. I took off my shorts, top and shoes and grabbed my towel before heading back out. The boys were already in the pool and Brodon and Dion whistled at us as we walked outside. I looked around the pool, Reece wasn’t in there, where could he be? Suddenly I felt Reece’s wet arms around my waist, he lifted me up and ran towards the pool, jumping in with me still in his arms. I resurfaced and jumped into Reece’s arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and glaring at him but he just smirked at me and wrapped his arms around my hips. He was just staring into my eyes until we were snapped out of our daze by Taylor.

“Ash, Reece, sorry to interrupt your little moment but the food is ready!” We looked around and noticed that we were the only ones left outside. Reece got out of the pool and then reached out his hand to help me get out. We grabbed our towels and headed in for dinner.

Ashlie’s outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/pool_party/set?id=54640147

Hope you enjoyed it :) Chapter 2 will be up soon!!