Leif × Human!Reader

Hello! I just wanted to talk to you for a second and say thanks for reading my book! Enjoy!

No one's POV

Leif had always been a "player". One look into his beautiful mint eyes sent woman and men alike into a pit of love some never return. And because of this, Leif was accustomed to always getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. And currently, Leif wanted (Y/n). He didn't know why he had such a burning passion for you, or why he was always so furious when you flirted with the other Daemos. You see, you were never a player, and really you never were confident with anyone else. But something about the tall, handsome, possibly mentally deficient boys turned you into a flirting angel, in their eyes of course.
So whenever possible, Leif would act "cool" in front of you, or try to flirt. And on a cool end-of-winter day, that was exactly what he did.
******

Oh mah gawddddd it's so colddd, (Y/n) thought. She opened a pack of poprocks and poured some her mouth, laying down on the couch. Ryhs immediately freaked out yelling "SHE'S POURED A POTION IN HER MOUTH!!" and "QUICKLY, HIDE FOR COVER!!" Everyone screamed and ran around, terrified. She laughed and rolled of the couch onto the floor.
"Relax guys! These are poprocks , they pop in your mouth. Its food!"
"You m-mean, it i-isn't a potion?" Noi asked, still slightly scared and stuttering.
"No, Noi. I swear, this doesn't harm you."
Leif looked questioningly at the poprocks, then seemed to get an idea and smirked.
"May I have some, sorcerer (Y/n)?"
The other Daemos looked at Leif in awe. After all, they only just learned about this new food and he immediately wanted some? Little did they know, Leif had a plan, and he would be persistent.

******
"Pleaseeeeee (Y/n)? I realllllyyy want to try it!" Leif protested. "No! For the last time, Leif, there mine!" Leif tried to look upset, but really he was giddy with excitement. "Fine!" "Waft?" (Y/n) asked, pouring more into her mouth.
Leif just smirked. "Then I'll steal some." Before she could respond, he quickly pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was passionate and sweet, but also a little heated. Leif obviously wanted more, but was holding himself back. He licked (Y/n)'s lips, asking for permission. She opened her lips, accepting his request. She felt him smirk as their tounges battled. When Leif (obviously) won, he explored her mouth, and she only tilted her head as to deepen the firey kiss. And then, she felt him lick her tounge. And not just on accident. He's stealing my poprocks!!, She realized. He pulled away, grinning. "Hey, your right. Those do taste pretty good." And without further explanation, he walked away.