All Is Revealed, No More Lies

Queen Iduna had just woken up in her bed. She just had just had an old memory flood back into her mind. It was something that her husband King Agnarr didn't know about. The memory was about her saving him. Long ago, she had saved him and he didn't even know. He didn't know that she was the girl who saved his life.

All he could remember was a voice. That was it. Nothing else. She was a girl from the Northuldra tribe. Arendelle and her tribe had gotten into a fight with each other. She had also haven't told her husband about her past or heritage. She kept all of it a secret.

She was secretive. She wouldn't tell anyone about them. Not even her own husband.

Iduna's dream caused her to have heavy breathing. She put a hand to her chest, trying to slow down, but it was difficult. She didn't want to wake up Agnarr. She didn't want him to know what she was hiding. If he woke up from his sleep, she wouldn't know what to say to him.

There she came up with another idea. She decided to slowly get up out of her bed and sneak out of the bedroom to get some fresh tea to calm her nerves.

Quiet, Iduna... she told herself in her mind

She was so close to making it out, but she heard a sound. King Agnarr had woken up. Groaning sounds escaped his mouth. Panic streamed through her veins.

Damn it! No!

"Iduna?" Agnarr said tiredly, sitting up in the bed. "What are you doing?"

His wife stood there frozen, facing the door. His expression then turned to one full of worry and concern.

"Iduna? Are you alright? Is something wrong?" he asked her from his area.

"I-I was just going to get some tea. Y-You know I do that sometimes," she replied with a bit of stuttering, not bothering to look at him.

The king knew his queen well enough when something was wrong with her. She would get tea whenever something was troubling her. Not only that, she stuttered as well.

"Alright, Iduna. What's wrong?" he asked the same question again.

"N-Nothing's w-wrong. I just need to head out real quick so I can get some tea since I'm in the mood for it," she was trying so hard to hide the nervousness in her voice, but she failed miserably.

Agnarr really knew something was wrong. He could just hear it in her and she wouldn't even turn to face him like she didn't want him to see her face.

"Iduna, you aren't just "in the mood." I know something is wrong and I've known you long enough to tell," he said, making his way towards her.

Iduna heard his footsteps. He was getting closer and closer. Her heart was beating fast. Her excuses weren't working. Suddenly, she felt two hands being placed on her shoulders, Agnarr looking from behind her head to see her face.

"D-Don't look at me!" she fearfully exclaimed, covering her face with her hands. She started to shake.

Agnarr had enough of this. He just wanted her to tell him what was bothering her. He was confused. Why wouldn't she tell him anything? He wanted to help her. He loved her.

He decided to forcefully turn her around, causing her to let out a short squeal, but it didn't make her uncover herself.

"Iduna look at me," he told her softly. Iduna just stayed the way she was. Fear was overcoming her body.

"Come on, let me see your beautiful face," he let out a smirk. Shock hit Iduna's body and she started to blush.

"A-Agnarr, s-stop..." she said embarrassingly, letting out a slight smile.